iPhone

Mr. Gayle

@ Ironman, when did you receive yours? I'm waiting on mine still...

Late last week,

Sent it off around late Nov, was actually surprised the to get a new gen model, just thought it would be a refurb first gen.

Ahh I sent mine like mid November so maybe I gotta a little while longer.

its annoying wen im in the gym listening to music... and to change the track or album or wotever, i have to press the middle button, tap in my passcode and change it... all that is long

is there an app or wotever that i can do all this changing stuff without having to take out my bloody fone and manually do everything!!

• Downvote 2

Found an iPhone a few weeks back in a club, it got blocked the next morning, since then I've just been using it as a TomTom. Saw YFSD's post so brought it into the Apple store on my lunch break. I put it in airplane mode so you couldn't see that it said 'No Service' and then told them some bullshit about it turning off every hour or so on its own. Girl took it for literally 10 seconds and said 'I'll be right back with your new handset'. Nice fully working iPhone 4 now.

• Upvote 9

Found an iPhone a few weeks back in a club, it got blocked the next morning, since then I've just been using it as a TomTom. Saw YFSD's post so brought it into the Apple store on my lunch break. I put it in airplane mode so you couldn't see that it said 'No Service' and then told them some bullshit about it turning off every hour or so on its own. Girl took it for literally 10 seconds and said 'I'll be right back with your new handset'. Nice fully working iPhone 4 now.

ur a guy

ur a guy