iPhone

Mr. Gayle

http://greenpois0n.com/

finally getting round to jbin the 4S, missed SB settings.

What other must have mods are there these days?

Phones are long these days. If that IMEI is already given to the Police etc, your best bet is to try and sell it asap. If you haven't wiped it, swear Apple has that program to track the location of the phone as well?

Some guy came into our work and said he lost his iPhone at work and if we could track it. We tracked it down to a house 10 miles away from his work place. Cut a long story short the guy that stole it lost his job because of it.

That's peak but if the phone don't have find my iPhone how can you track it

The find My Phone feature is built into iOS. You just need to turn it on in Settings>Location Services.

There's no need to install an app.

All the app does is allow you to track a phone from your phone. Which is obvioulsy of limited value if it's your phone your're trying to locate.

It's very rare to find a phone and for it not to be blocked by the end of the following day.

/

I've got £15 to spend on the App store.

No idea what to buy, might just buy one of those RPG's games that cost like 10 pounds

[media=]

[/media]

back should be fully aluminium, the bottom n top strips make it look cheap

Pretty sure all phone manufacturers agreed to make compatible chargers (mini-usb I think) to cut down on wastage.

/

My home button is f*ck*ng up and I'm out of warranty, is it easy to replace?

Your right still didnt even notice, so what i can just put the blackberry charger into this ipod now to charge it yeah?

cos now HTC using blackberry chargers etc.

/

dunno sh*t about replacements

cant see apple moving to mini usb? surely it will be thunderbolt which theyve been championing for the last year?

ive been trying for ages to jailbreak this phone (iphone 4) using a mac i got redsn0w and the 5.1 ipsw, everytime i get an error, even tried it at work with a windows pc

i keep having to restore it using itunes, i just want to bypass the sim card activation cause thats what im on now

should i just jailbreak with the latest redsn0w and not bother with the ipsw?