iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Screen cracked again, and my top button isn't working anymore. Have to wait 1 minute for my phone to lock now :/

I also haven't been able to use my mute switch for about a year meaning I've had to manually adjust sounds.

Is it a simple process to report your phone lost/stolen and claim a new one through insurance? There's no way I can continue using this phone. I've claimed a new one before when I actually lost it in China two years ago, and it was pretty straightforward but don't know if the police will be long about making a report here?

Don't say it was stolen otherwise you have to get a crime reference number and that's long.

I'm on my 3rd iphone in the space of 3 months, lost the first two

Allow me, I drink with white guises

So I say I've dropped it out somewhere, and thats it? Do I just need to block my phone then ring insurance?

That's what I did, they usually asked you where you were, time, date, last time you remember the phone in your possession and did you go back and look for it etc

nothing to strenuous really, just phone your operator, tell them what happened, they'll usually block the phone and transfer you through to the insurance company.

That's how it runs with O2 anyway

Unlocking can be done for free.

Eitherway takes 5 mins.

Just type it in google/youtube

im not that good with technology please elaborate sir

i need this unlocked asap gees

If you're on the latest firmware and all that then i dont think unlocking via jailbrake is possible.

T-Mobile charge 15 pounds to unlock your handset but it takes up to 30 days

fuccck that going to the afghan or marly in shepherds bush

Unlocking can be done for free.

Eitherway takes 5 mins.

Just type it in google/youtube

im not that good with technology please elaborate sir

i need this unlocked asap gees

If you're on the latest firmware and all that then i dont think unlocking via jailbrake is possible.

T-Mobile charge 15 pounds to unlock your handset but it takes up to 30 days

fuccck that going to the afghan or marly in shepherds bush

Let me know how u get on with that as no unlock is available for the 5.1 modem firmware.

Sound quality is a big improvement, seems alot smoother and sharper also the equalizer basically allows you to alomst triple the max volume limit.

It doesn't adjust it automatically per say but you can apply a custom equaliser for select tracks, which it automatically remembers and sets when you play it. It comes with 13 pre loaded EQ sets, you can adjust them, save them as pre-defined names etc. It also remembers where you last played a track from so if you left track 2 at a album to play another album and jumped back to track 2 a few hours later it remembers the position, very neat when you have bare house mix's which are just one long track lasting 1 hour +

Only draw back I seem to have noticed is it's not as responsive when you manually change tracks. Takes a second or two.

Like if I changed to a different album it may take a couple seconds to load it up as opposed to the standard player which is instant.

Small price to pay really.

• Upvote 2

That's what I did, they usually asked you where you were, time, date, last time you remember the phone in your possession and did you go back and look for it etc

nothing to strenuous really, just phone your operator, tell them what happened, they'll usually block the phone and transfer you through to the insurance company.

That's how it runs with O2 anyway

Ah long. I'm with carphone, they need a lost reference number so I still need to head to the police I think.

Seems a hassle, but I may as well go through with it.

Hope Apple don't take the piss with the iPhone 5 release.

sick but its gonna get locked now that all these blogs have shared it

got sky sports and espn aswell