Ross/Brandgate

Francis Coquelin

Agreed. Over-blown. Obviously not nice but over-blown.I think BBC would have cautioned them and left it at that but as soon as politicans started calling names out it was all over.The boss flew home from his holiday to sort this out. f*ck that.

Agreed. Over-blown. Obviously not nice but over-blown.I think BBC would have cautioned them and left it at that but as soon as politicans started calling names out it was all over.The boss flew home from his holiday to sort this out. f*ck that.

russel brwand is funny when hes not talking about cocksthis is funny blown outta proportion ross on the other hand is an old guy tryna fit in....was him who f*cked up

12 weeks?PISSED.

This has been blown out of all proportion though.

thats like suspending a premier league footballer for 12 weeks without pay. it means f*ck alll.. f the u the C and K all. hes on a £6m.yr contract FFS..so do the math. you wont be seeing him buying tesco value for the next 12 weeks

How long is 12 weeks? After Christmas? When his show comes back his ratings will be through the roof. It's so funny how ITV are lapping this up like hyenas feeding off a dead carcus. They mention Jonathan Ross's pay at every chance they get, and keep adding 10,000 more to the 'complaints' list every time they broadcast. Before this even hit the news they said there was like 40 complaints, now that people heard of it they are all signing their name on the petition even though they never listened to Russell's show in their life.I am mad, if they take Nevermind the Buzzcocks off the air tonight I will go down to the Shepards Bush BBC center and slit their throats like Sweeney Todd... give them something really news worthy.

Guest WAVESURFER
moral of the story shud be if yr grandaughter is some loose whore that f*ck random wastemen that will prank yr family then u get the consequences but being britain we have to hail this c*nt as the new virgin mary give her her own show and a 3 billion pound book deal plus freedom of the city wen u see me walking around and i spit on the ground london ,i am spitting on wat this once solid nation has become total scum*goes outside to spit*
Ne how this girl gets big or makes some nice pea from this whole ting i will feel this country is fully f*cked saying that how can i forget about the talentless abi tittmuss who claim to her riches is an interacial lesbian video with jon lesley filmingorrebecca loos a woman who made her riches claiming to have slept with beckhamis this what todays society is ?then again we do have people idolising talentless big brother winners who claim to fame is bullshit really swear down jah needs to come to earth and bun out all these people
never liked russell so he cant be missed. his performance in the US was "never-hire-that-dude-again-ever"-able too so he probably had it coming sooner or later. jonathan ross should be suspended or something cos hes actually very good and wouldnt have done this on his own. isnt he paid something like £2m/yr.
you deaf?it was Ross who brought up the granddaughter out of no where
Russel Brand was never going to go over in America, seeing as you have to have a 3 figure IQ to actually be able to interpret his speech.
russel brwand is funnythis is funny blown outta proportion ross on the other hand is an old guy tryna fit in....was him who f*cked up
Co-sign ALL THAT UP THERE^^^^^^^^

Guest DN Braund

lmfao @ thisits true its a generational ting all them foogie Alan Titchmatch show viewers wer all practically askin 4 them 2 b hungthe youngers couldnt even giv a sh*tits one of them things where u jus listen n go "seen"99.999% of the complainers are bandwagoners doe, most of them didnt even listen to the show ffs

Guest WAVESURFER
lmfao @ thisits true its a generational ting all them foogie Alan Titchmatch show viewers wer all practically askin 4 them 2 b hungthe youngers couldnt even giv a sh*tits one of them things where u jus listen n go "seen"99.999% of the complainers are bandwagoners doe, most of them didnt even listen to the show ffs
Exactly.That's the most sickening thing about all this.

12 weeks?PISSED.

This has been blown out of all proportion though.

thats like suspending a premier league footballer for 12 weeks without pay. it means f*ck alll.. f the u the C and K all. hes on a £6m.yr contract FFS..so do the math. you wont be seeing him buying tesco value for the next 12 weeksHe's pissed fam. It's all relative; his pay's high and his expenditure will be in line with that. Belive he will miss that 'cause he'll have to adjust how he lives

Exactly.That's the most sickening thing about all this.
Listened to a few radio shows and the general response you get from people who think they should be sacked is "This'll bring 'em down to earth" or something along them linesPure envy.FFS, Sachs took it on the chin and accepted the apology.Whats the difference between this and a kiss and tell?Bare hypocrisy f*ck the Daily Mail

To make matters worse, this has led the BBC to investigate the content of Mock the Week and other comedy shows. Looks like certain things won't be allowed from now on
Gaaaaah if they watered down Mock The Week I'd go nuts.
Watered down? We'd be lucky if they did that. At the rate things are going at the moment I wouldnt be surprised if they took the show off air altogether!