dry sexing

thinkingthuglife

lol i remember doin this wen i was yungathe boy got excitted and pulled dwn his jeans and started rubbin his ting on my jeanswen i got home now i discovered blood.. rang him and he told me how my jeans were too "hard" and it rubbed some skin of his ting..started laughin and told him to go get himself checked and lock off.. last time i spoke to him..
british_gas.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i remember doin this wen i was yungathe boy got excitted and pulled dwn his jeans and started rubbin his ting on my jeanswen i got home now i discovered blood.. rang him and he told me how my jeans were too "hard" and it rubbed some skin of his ting..started laughin and told him to go get himself checked and lock off.. last time i spoke to him..
british_gas.jpg
EPA_Gas_Generator.jpg

i buss from iti was in year 8 still had my v dry humped 1 ting for like 10mins and was like oh sh*t whats thatnever done it again

british_gas.jpg
EPA_Gas_Generator.jpg
roflStill a funny story

dry sexin used to go off had to stop doing this tho 1 time i bussed in my pants :D walking around wid ur boxers stuck to ur penis aint the one
Not so strong fourth post cuzzy.Room for improvement, keep up the good work though.
im not ur cuzzy fam
I'm not ur fam cuzzy
:D :D :D :D
:D:D
Cheer up b.Seem like you're canning up a lot of emotion. Open up to the L&L woman and mans dem?

dry sexin used to go off had to stop doing this tho 1 time i bussed in my pants :D walking around wid ur boxers stuck to ur penis aint the one
Not so strong fourth post cuzzy.Room for improvement, keep up the good work though.
im not ur cuzzy fam
I'm not ur fam cuzzy
loland i'm not your buddy, guy!

im not ur cuzzy fam
I'm not ur fam cuzzy
LMFAO jheez

im not ur cuzzy fam
I'm not ur fam cuzzy
LmaoAlpha Counter.

im not ur cuzzy fam
I'm not ur fam cuzzy
:D:D:D:D
loland i'm not your buddy, guy!
lolalz