THEM GUYS @ WORK

Mr. Martinez

lol at not being equipped with banter.mock HIS accent. get this from them white guys in the pub, u jus gotta hit them back. theres bigger problems to worry bout tho tbh.
swear u aint even got one of them accents tho.
i dunno what accent u mean. but i switch up how i talk depending who im with.
u don't talk like someone could take the piss by saying "yeah bruv".

Have a word with him on the quiet and tell him its just not cool, explain ye at first it was a joke but the joke has run dry now or Tell another supervisor/boss about it if the issue continues to piss you off to the extent where you feel you do not want to go into work anymore because of the ratface person mocking your accent................... or simply call bullywatch.

Voice of Good

Have a word with him on the quiet and tell him its just not cool, explain ye at first it was a joke but the joke has run dry now or Tell another supervisor/boss about it if the issue continues to piss you off to the extent where you feel you do not want to go into work anymore because of the ratface person mocking your accent................... or simply call bullywatch.
Voice of EvilDon't do thaaaaat. He wont respect u and everyone will call you a snitch.
it's f*ck*ng ANNOYING and it does make me wanna put his glasses into his face through his eyes whilst he says "I BEG YOU STOP DOING THAT FAM"arghhh
Do this. That'll show him whos boss. Make sure you break his glasses aswel 4 added respect. Break them :)

call him an inbred northern coal mining c*nt and tell him he gets bullied by asians and they are takin over his town and he gets bullied by blackpoolers and people from burnley
the burnley accent is horrid, the area itself is even worse.

I swear half the people giving advice don't know what the f*ck they're talking about.You cant just turn round and lamp hill/call him a prick etc. It just shows your immaturity. If you pull him aside, others will find out, and you'll be that guy who can't take a joke and is too serious.You're f*cked if you do and you're f*cked if you don't. The only way you aren't is if you play along. It's probably the single biggest thing I hate doing at work, but I'm used to it now and it nips any d*ckheads in the bud.Someone from dispatch tried to go "yeah so I popped a cap in his ass" while I was in earshot thinking he was jokes. As I walked out I went "Oi Gazza be a darlin and get that delivery done you fat c*nt. Dont wanna be the next stab victim mate do you".Fat c*nt is practically his name so it's cool, and the rest was said with heavy tongue in cheek so it came like a joke. But at the end of the day, I was telling him what to do.It's about power.