GOODWEEKEND

Guest LucaPiano

perming my hair went horribly wrongskl tommorrow =/
lulz i was lukin and i thought 2 maself..did man perm'd his hair?
LOL my bad perm is the thing that katt williams has rightnot that thingthe other thing
did u jerry juice itor did you texturise it
texturise
perming my hair went horribly wrongskl tommorrow =/
smh
fo'shizzle dizzle.

yea was good, friday, went local for a few drinks after work with some of my old mates i aint seen in a while, got in a fight with loads of ballyd up youts casuing trouble outside the pub, then went watford got so smashed and got home about 5.saturday, was hangin all day then went to my mates and we had a ket and weed binge and played bare wii and watched from dusk till dawn, got home at 5 again.today, cotched and watched bare scrubs, then had work 6-10 and now just cotching again.

Went Fabric with Cotti & ClueKid friday night, came back at around 7am went Arsenal vs Stoke, came back to my birthday party in Norbury (F*ck you Mike Kane you no showing motherf*cker lol) and skanked out til 7 this morning. Got some presents and sh*t all day today and jammed with the fam and friends. Very good weekend.FAO Marcus/Dinky: The footage came out too dark so he can't even use it.

And the same pants, they were a bit whiffy when I took them off. All hardened, fishy, stale period blood in the crotch area, I don't even use sanitary towels as I am environmentally friendly so it's a rolled up tissue ting.Anyone use a mooncup? I want to know more about them.
*exhales deeply*..f*ck you.

weekend has been decent found the I touch Thursday got lean on this red string Thai down southgate catching upwith my old sport zone codees remenising on the old daysice do u remember rodger from sport zone black man always by the snooker tablenever clocked he was involved in that Asian police officers murderLast night went to a Halloween partyI dressed as a knife crime victim but it back fired cos I was the only one not in fancy dressgot lean on some blue Thai u north londoners r hyping this string sh*t allot this weekJust got back in from the mrs house she has been giving me jokes blazing with her and her cuzAin't. Seen my mum and she dont call I can be dead for all she knows out of sight out of mind with this women