This room > ____________

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do have to say that this room has surprised me. Most of the people here are genuinely passionate about games without the bullshit and fraff that you often see in Whatever room. Most people express their opinions well without having to resort to cheap lulz and immaturity. Allow the downloading though, lol.Well done guys.
Just goes to show we can all get along ;)

Claps for Gundam and JJ.
Let me knw when u wanna be surgically removed from their asses n i'll start a facebook cause for you <_<Not sure if GOW2 hype will come anywhere near COD4 tbh, the 16man in game banter was TOOOOOOO much. Lives were lost, prides were broken. It was a bloody affair but it made us stronger!!N who ever said theres no sending in ED needs to check the fifa, COD4, n Halo topics to be honest

thing is games is one thing we all got something in common with and its the time of the year when bare sick games are comin out so tbh its a circle going on right nowxbox live mandem ongears 2cod5midnight clubpes2009= the foundationdont even care about the whatever room right now only other room that gets some love is the love life room when thunderclap aint made the topic.

hold tight my squadDAVICIOUS (soon to be drafted to the shotgun familia and join the shotgun cause)LASHADISHOTGUN BAMBINOSHOTGUN LEASHASHOTGUN DUPPYSHOTGUN LENGMANand my self SHOTGUN BARNEYthe circle is alot hold tight the crew that have nightmares when you see all them names on a halo 3 lobby in one team the cardiac arrest is alot.

i say we start a thing, every friday night @ about 11, 360 guys all jump on a game chosen on here before hand. the friday night games night, should b big.
ill drink to that this is pretty much what we did when halo dropped and true its winter most man are gonna be in their yard still so yeah good idea11 pm is good for me.