Best protein shake?

dotcomma

Just wanted to find out how the Vanilla flabour of Reflex Instant Whey tastes? They only have Choc Mint, Choc Orange, Raspberry and Vanilla, and those ones sound nasty bar Vanilla. Going to be mixing it with my soy milk but will do it with water if it tastes better or is too thick to drink.

Gonna order it by end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to find out how the Vanilla flabour of Reflex Instant Whey tastes? They only have Choc Mint, Choc Orange, Raspberry and Vanilla, and those ones sound nasty bar Vanilla. Going to be mixing it with my soy milk but will do it with water if it tastes better or is too thick to drink.

Gonna order it by end of the week.

Choc mint and choc are LOVELY fam

I usually hate chocolate tasting drinks because they dont ever actually taste like fucking chocolate, but trust me them Reflexes are nice, had both and enjoyed them a lot, the choc-mint is more than passable for an actual drink.

• 5 weeks later...

Fucking hell, the difference between Reflex Natural Whey and Instant Whey is big.

Seeing the difference in product as well as effect on the stomach.

The taste is non existent though, just makes you think what they pump in half of this shit to make it taste nice.

which ones better?

Fucking hell, the difference between Reflex Natural Whey and Instant Whey is big.

The taste is non existent though, just makes you think what they pump in half of this shit to make it taste nice.

which ones better?

Natural Whey by a mile, only a few quid more.

which ones better?

Natural Whey by a mile, only a few quid more.

props

/

any of u eat beef jerky?

Benefits of Wildwest Beef Jerky include:

- High Protein Value - It takes 200g of beef to make 100g of jerky. With only around 3% fat, up to a whopping 50% protein and only 64 calories per serving, (25g) jerky is one of the healthiest snack foods on the market, perfect for the active outdoors person and weight watcher alike. What's more, jerky does not crush or melt like crisps or chocolate can under tough conditions while out and about.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends what you want.

I started on weight gain shakes made from a decent protein, oats etc.

Made a quick mass gain but it gets added everywhere including stomach.

I'm now at the point where I just take protein shakes and no longer take mass gainer shakes but I know I need to concentrate on cardio and cutting more.

I don't think I will ever lose the mentality that I need to get bigger though.

• 4 weeks later...