Arsenal v Manchester United, Saturday 8th November, KO 12:45pm, Live on Sky Sports 1

TF S4DK

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You man are sh*t.
go on thenmake a quotearsenals gonna win right?what are you afraid off
Don't f*ck*ng HAVE IT TF...Man is taking you for a DERKHEAD!
come now we aint tottenham fans honestly
I cant with that c*nt Almunia in goal, but I expect us to win like every game we play.
safe

We have a chance...Utd concede 3 to Hull, draw with Celtic & now all of sudden their gonna smash us? Like say Utd are in some great form themselves.10 men behind the ball & set pieces, that's how Arsenal get beaten...Open attacking football, that's when we shine. Not saying were favorites or anything but all hope shouldn't be lost.Disclaimer: I have to say this cause I just spent £50 for my seat.

We have a chance...Utd concede 3 to Hull, draw with Celtic & now all of sudden their gonna smash us? Like say Utd are in some great form themselves.
I take it your just ignoring the fact weve won 8 out of the last ten games in all competitions??
Nah Im just saying, Gooners shouldn't think were gonna get banged over when Utd have drawn their last two away games 1-1& even this depleted Arsenal is better then Everton & Celtic, so what do we have to be worried about?Not saying were gonna win but we shouldn't have the defeatist attitude.

mans got bare time to burn.3-1 unitedI got a feeling united are gonna go in there and do the business. United are going to war they want this, dem man just gonna come out with the showerman faces. get the 3 points and say 'WHAT!??!?'united are gonna bad up the youngers, DIFFERENTLY

Guest LucaPiano

have a good day digits.im dont know whats gone wrong with arsenal fans but we used to be the most passionate and faithfull in europe and now look at some of the posts in here, makes me sick u fake benders