Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Wayne Rooney

Ive never understood why SAF plays Ronaldo on the right against Arsenal.He always gets locked off over there, then halfway through the second half he will pop up on the left and cause them all kind of problems.

certain man are living in dream landarsenal always do well against us when they have nothing to play for
was sayin something like this to my boy

the game against arsenal will be a tight one, but i can't see us not getting the 3points.my bets on both roon & ron to get a brace against them

my bets on both roon & ron to get a brace against them
Lol. Money where mouth is or it doesnt count.
I'm not a betting man. but don't be surprised if it's a rout tomorrow.toure + silvestre/Djourou in defenceu man a definitely there for the taking

LMAO at Man Utd fans thinking they gonna get bare goals, at The Emirates, lol.Especially considering that Fergie is going to play Rooney on the left, Berbatov upfront and Ronaldo on the right, then a three man midfield, probably of Carrick, Fletcher & Anderson (hope it Giggs tho).van der Sar is usually the weak link, we just dont take our chances, but if we do, well it will be the high scoring game you was hoping for, but not how you intended.

Arsenal win is my prediction 2-1Man Utd's goal from a set piece
gut feeling, i'm pretty sure we gonna lose this.Ronaldo will get before Wayne, but I reckon both will get in the same game, whenever that game is.

Ive never understood why SAF plays Ronaldo on the right against Arsenal.He always gets locked off over there, then halfway through the second half he will pop up on the left and cause them all kind of problems.
One of his smarter decisions IMO.Playing on the right, he might get denied, but he also denies Arsenal using Clichy going forward as much. If he played on the left from the start Sagna wouldnt care cos he defence first, but Sagna might not play tomorrow, so boy...

As a Liverpool fan I hope Arsenal win tomorrow.Ronaldo will get it first though.
Agreed but I cant see them gettin even a whiff of this game tbh
lmao.

they havent got persie. snmif gallas is playin i bet man will score a header. roonaldo will score, so will berbatov. arsenal will be running in circles are around them.

i'm gonna have £10 on arsenal, can get almost 3/1 on an arsenal win, which is f*ck*ng immense for a home game.think it'll be close and could go either way

hopefully we line up------------Vds-----------neville-rio-vidic-evra---carrick---anderson---ronaldo--rooney--park-----------berbs-----------

hopefully we line up------------Vds-----------neville-rio-vidic-evra---carrick---anderson---ronaldo--rooney--park-----------berbs-----------
c/s