Manga up ur face

The Somalian

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the girls get drawn into banter on here is crazy.I swear Ceazy is like the only one that doesn't...yet some would have her down as the loosest chick...(if you were on RWD v1 anyway)*scratches head*
she does get drawn into it.
Maybe, I just go from what I've seen.I can't remember me reading one of her posts and thinking "hmm, she could be easily reined in by somebody".

The way the girls get drawn into banter on here is crazy.I swear Ceazy is like the only one that doesn't...yet some would have her down as the loosest chick...(if you were on RWD v1 anyway)*scratches head*
Maybe, I just go from what I've seen.I can't remember me reading one of her posts and thinking "hmm, she could be easily reined in by somebody".
its cos shes already been FULLY reined in.
touche

Guest Ivan Drago
ive noticed all the whites slash mixed race look more like there mangas.also bare blacks try light up there skin slash skinny up there nose.
or in erics case........u no wot im gonna allow it its just too easy :lol:
so when do you want to scuff then

lol. reined in? I rein them in foo

Hang on one minute...who the hell mentioned your name?

I was havin some banter. in this thread. u mentioned banter. in this thread. u sed ceazy was the only girl hu dnt get drawn in2 banter. i. am a girl. jeeez its not that difficult sherlock.Anyhu. As u were :)

I was havin some banter. in this thread. u mentioned banter. in this thread. u sed ceazy was the only girl hu dnt get drawn in2 banter. i. am a girl. jeeez its not that difficult sherlock.Anyhu. As u were :)
I was talking about generally you cucking funt.

Now now. Ur language makes u sound angrier than me. Be cool scrappy doo

:lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...