Issues with Mods

Numero001

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol u look suprisedi used to dunn man at lunchtime gamesleft wing when im erezing zing zoom like H n them
o come on.ur clearly lying. lol at u goin outside when its lunch time. some eternal 'indoor play' or woteva it was called in primary.
lmfaothem onesbut yeah dave its long loading fifa got some hench essay to do but booy another time initJambo brother

Guest Sho' Evo
never dat. Only one poster on vip2 can make me emotionallol @ this fighting talk
If Perico was to dead your hype?
what da f*ck?? naa famwas talking bout shocase n pro still.
How can I pull up to his yard with 5 man in a whip. Each man went in one by one to play him when pro 5 first came out. Everyman came out the front door cussin, shakin their fist, and mumbling abuse to themselves. Every man lost by at least 4 goals.
i remember that :lol: was jokes looking back on it stilland yeah,any new blood on the pro scene would be good

Guest DN Braund
lmao, why would i lieOk maybe im not the best, but my pace n height used to win us games
lol pace?come on man. u defo used to jus slow jog at best. them guys tht dont touch the ball jus run around and wave der arms...maybe block a winger with their body or suttin
lolViP2 football matchi'll dunn all u man

i need to invest in a new ps3 to start dunnin u mans dances on pro
ill lovefilm it just to murk youwho wants to play me on fifa 09 right now doeDAVIDFTHOIor soul caliber 4
bruv uve never played pro.nd im pretty sure u dont know how the game of football worksfix the main page b4 u start makin wild threats u cant back
:lol::lol: bless DB still