FAO: Flashed 360 People

Ari Gold

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oi fam...its not my games or anything they clocked u know!!!rang them last night and they asked me to test xbox live connection first. click on the xbox live bit that says more informationand then press Y and see a code, the Z code i had 2 give through and he saw the reason why i have been bannedthe reason (could be pretty much true) was cuz ive been "discriminating" other xbox live members(voice n text chat) but i denied that cuz i told them i dont even play with a mic(blatant lie)both complaints were from Halo 3..and i hardly play that game unless i play with blackstar, natty n co.but 2 PEOPLE reported me......2 f*ckin cunts..dnt know who's got f*ckin credz to ring microsoft but das f*ckin gayive got a certain amount of days that they will unban me but i cant be arsed to wait and the xbox im usin now keeps gettin RROD after half n hour of playin tymand LMFAO @ ps2 live u f*ckin battymans :lol: :lol: :lol:http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/V...sc/03b63e5f.gif*drops off chair*u man are f*ckeries bruv..2pages of sendin only LMAOOO skeeenn

I REALLY THINK 1 A DEM CALLED SUTTIN LIKE MATTKILLSAMcuz i killed him PURE times when i was doin the "septik camp" in snowbound ending top of the lone wolves listhe started sendin and i pretty much made him upset 4 the rest i got no fukin cluep.s. english xbl youths>>>>american xbl youths

I REALLY THINK 1 A DEM CALLED SUTTIN LIKE MATTKILLSAMcuz i killed him PURE times when i was doin the "septik camp" in snowbound ending top of the lone wolves listhe started sendin and i pretty much made him upset 4 the rest i got no fukin cluep.s. english xbl youths>>>>american xbl youths
You can't talk in lone wolves??Unless you hotted him up for 30 seconds the end without him leaving? :blink:Rumble pit on the the other hand.....

You can't talk in lone wolves??Unless you hotted him up for 30 seconds the end without him leaving? :blink:Rumble pit on the the other hand.....
afta the matchn he decided 2 stay