FAO: Flashed 360 People

Ari Gold

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oGJANgDIOSgnj kGwYUGHBJNABjZPARFKHqjwgWE TOLD YOU SO to be honest shoulda listened man, dont matter if u made the firmware urself lmao they can find out they made the f*ck*ng consolealso, this person u know who works for microsoft, what does he work as for them ? unless they are someone with some authority they r unlikely to be able to do or even find out much.

Risky on your list you've got that you've accomplished achievements on Gears 2 october time.. if someone sees that and reports you, say good bye to your account.That's how hard it really is.
if i get bannedi'd ring microsoft and tell them they need to stop watchin mans gamertag so hard (never dat)and i dnt think ill get banned cuz ppl file reports at me..i know wwhat will happen i jst go dwn for a temporary ban, ring microsoft to unban your gamertag n das it..seen it happen b4 and my sisters mans bro works 4 microsoft so i am very comfyboi..lol ting is im just not worried at all..i got anova 360 as backup
surely you dont believe the bit in red. you par microsoft by getting the games ILLEGALLY and you think if u give them a call and ask them to unban your gamertag they will be all fine and dandy with what you did and do what u asked them to.

seriously, wat is ur problem wid quoting me, i told u bare timesi cant get banned with the firmware im using ffs
lol at that already being in big, bold, red lettersand...
herd bwt thisshame i got 3red rings now doe2nd 360 needs 2 come up bt aint flashed lol
then why did you say this?
yh tru bt im usin above 1.4but im not that dumb to do an update 1 game is askin me 2 do n it aint out till nxt week friday lolbut yh wen i gt banned i gt banned, got my backup flashed 360 n dat so yh....whatever happens happens init
LMAO. First quote killed it.

seriously, wat is ur problem wid quoting me, i told u bare timesi cant get banned with the firmware im using ffs
lol at that already being in big, bold, red lettersand...
herd bwt thisshame i got 3red rings now doe2nd 360 needs 2 come up bt aint flashed lol
then why did you say this?
yh tru bt im usin above 1.4but im not that dumb to do an update 1 game is askin me 2 do n it aint out till nxt week friday lolbut yh wen i gt banned i gt banned, got my backup flashed 360 n dat so yh....whatever happens happens init
LMAO. First quote killed it.
the ffs after the bit in red :lol: asif it was fact or something, gettin annoyed ppl were questioning it

BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIM SHOOK TO EVEN SWITCH ON MY XBOX NOW
:!: I haven't played any games early (on my gt), i played gow2 a day early but enough people got it early from shopsI played mirrors edge last night that might screw me overPissed if i get bannedXbox without live is like a pc without internet

:!: I haven't played any games early (on my gt), i played gow2 a day early but enough people got it early from shopsI played mirrors edge last night that might screw me overPissed if i get bannedXbox without live is like a pc without internet
Why don't you switch on you're Xbox with you're ethernet cable plugged out, Then put it back in but don't sign in with you're gamertag yet.go directly to you're console settings and test Xbox Live Settings and test itand you should ( i think ) see if you are banned or not by clearly finding out if the XBOX LIVE section passes or fails.Just an opinion.

Why don't you switch on you're Xbox with you're ethernet cable plugged out, Then put it back in but don't sign in with you're gamertag yet.go directly to you're console settings and test Xbox Live Settings and test itand you should ( i think ) see if you are banned or not by clearly finding out if the XBOX LIVE section passes or fails.Just an opinion.
Nah coz it was on last night but as soon as i heard about the bans i disconnected from liveSo even if i have been banned my console won't know yetI need to chill with the games anyway, got a letter from my isp today saying i downloaded 211.3 GB in october and i need to relax

FuuuuccckkkkkkJUST GOT MINE FLASHED......I'M SHOOK TO GO ON NOWAND f*ck ANYONE WHO LAUGHS IF I GET BANNED YOU KNOW YOU MAN WILL MISS MEBeen reading around ain't seen no one say that their Hiatchi has been banned yet i might be blessed....Edit 2: I just checked my live without actually signing on and it worked does this mean that I ain't been banned or can I not really tell until I sign in online with a gold account?EDIT 3: Just found this...."Any idea's anyone on this one turned on my xbox tonight everything was fine loged me in to live, went to play cod waw beta then got signed out of live then went back to dashboard and was signed back into live, so ok thought maybe a problem with cod beta so started up gears of war 2 again got signed outso back to dashboard this time does not log me back into live so i go to run xbox live tests and it passes everything but not Xbox live which fails, now i have ran this test may times now and does the same thing, have re-booted xbox have re-booted modem but still no joy, so before i call xbox support i was just wondering if anyone now is having problems signing into xbox live or has anyone else had this problem and could give me some advice to what is going on.also i never had problems signing into xbox live so this is a new thing for me,cheers...."People without flashed consles are getting banned too. But the important bit for me is he ran xbox live tests and it doesn't pass xbox live when I did it I passed live. Doesn't look like i've been banned

Ok so i have not been bannedI dont think anyone in the UK has been u know, every1 in the ends has there 360 flashed a good 20-30 man and no1s had probs so far. im gna ask about on some forums if this is the case.Staying offline doesnt matter btw once they ban you, theyve banned you...necksta & rix what u lot sayin?