Rep Your Barbershop

Em Dott

Avant Garde, West Green Road, TottenhamAsk for Thomas, man is too sick, been doing my hair for about 17 years now
hype. Thomas is a nice guy but he aint that great. That one barber at the back of the shop on the left hand side whos always wearing a hat is much better. True stories
Many would disagree with youYou talking about that older man, nah I see some of his fades, not impressedThomasRolinsRapperJuniorIn that order, the rest I cant make judgement yet

Avant Garde, West Green Road, TottenhamAsk for Thomas, man is too sick, been doing my hair for about 17 years now
hype. Thomas is a nice guy but he aint that great. That one barber at the back of the shop on the left hand side whos always wearing a hat is much better. True stories
Many would disagree with youYou talking about that older man, nah I see some of his fades, not impressedThomasRolinsRapperJuniorIn that order, the rest I cant make judgement yet