Women In Midlands beware

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is common knowledge lol.You are pissed, like you tried to block out the memory from your mind.SHE SUCKED HIS c*ck AND USE TO LOVE IT!SHE f*ckED HIM RAW & HAD HIS CUM IN HER FANNY!
Not at all actually. Are they things that you wish he done to you? because you seem obsessed with it still.I know the truth, anything else, especially from YOU, is lies still.

Guest DN Braund
if i couldi'd marry the internet
:lol:The amount of funny memories from sittin infront of a screen, from rwd/vip2 alone.
It goes to show how sad we are really lol
f*ck iti couldnt even give a f*cki love itcare nto if someone thinks its sad, id tell them straight i love this website n hav had bare jokes of it

:lol:The amount of funny memories from sittin infront of a screen, from rwd/vip2 alone.
f*ck iti couldnt even give a f*cki love itcare nto if someone thinks its sad, id tell them straight i love this website n hav had bare jokes of it
To be honest.. I could have probably achieved something with my life had I not got involved with RWD and VIP2.It all went downhill man..26, married, 2 kids, on benefits..damn.

I reakon that Gray Fox hypes the boxing and all that sh*t and the image of a 'Hitman'.I reakon man would get duppied with a close-line and then finished with the people's elbow. Nothing long.
link him then.hes prepared to settle this face to face.
Without upping his face of course.It's hype.Man might be a boxing badman, but I don't believe someoen who portrays the image of an intelligent man with his mind on a career would waste time fighting over what was said on an internet forum.

Guest DN Braund
To be honest.. I could have probably achieved something with my life had I not got involved with RWD and VIP2.It all went downhill man..26, married, 2 kids, on benefits..damn.
yea but tbh it wasnt any better before u gt here

I reakon that Gray Fox hypes the boxing and all that sh*t and the image of a 'Hitman'.I reakon man would get duppied with a close-line and then finished with the people's elbow. Nothing long.
link him then.hes prepared to settle this face to face.
Without upping his face of course.It's hype.Man might be a boxing badman, but I don't believe someoen who portrays the image of an intelligent man with his mind on a career would waste time fighting over what was said on an internet forum.
I thought this tbh.I think that Gray Fox is Dark White still.

yea but tbh it wasnt any better before u gt here
OH yeah!You give me jokes..Guess who I am with now?SOV...She said you didn't give her no swagger..She said you was quiet the whole train journey and then when you were getting off the train you said 'tell Ashman Killa said safe' and then you jumped off.She said she wouldn't recognise you if she saw you again..I laughedLMFAO