Premier League Week 13 Topic & Matches From Across Europe

Totty

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strong contender for worst 45 u will see from us booed off and rightly so
You guys seem to be making a habit of this when it evidently doesn't have its desired affect why don't you try getting behind the team like you did against United then you might get the players to respond 3 words Spoilt by successif you aint winning 4-0 buy half time boo them off you guys should be ashamed as supporters its you duty to support your team
don't normally condone bboing ur team but boy...we played longball route 1 for a whole 45 mins, and look a shambles

sick goal from carrick needs to get 10 a season
Not happenning he's only got 10 for us since he signed
He defintely could get 10 a season though.
its obvious that he could but he won't his role in the team doesn't really allow him to get into the box as often as we'd all like unless he's playing alongside Hargreaves or Fletcher

strong contender for worst 45 u will see from us booed off and rightly so
You guys seem to be making a habit of this when it evidently doesn't have its desired affect why don't you try getting behind the team like you did against United then you might get the players to respond 3 words Spoilt by successif you aint winning 4-0 buy half time boo them off you guys should be ashamed as supporters its you duty to support your team
don't normally condone bboing ur team but boy...we played longball route 1 for a whole 45 mins, and look a shambles
Ok fair enough, You've explained it to me now, and now i get it You guys are turning into Newcastle United or worse still Man city take heed of my warning

Why didn't Barry take the Pen? Thought he normally does.
Young probably wanted it since he was fouled.
Pissed could of done with a Barry Goal for my Sun 5Grand Weekend Dream Team.
Should have always let Barry take it...
aparently he was injured in the build up according to bbc

What a complete blooper by Gomez. Robinson mark 2
He makes much worse mistakes than Robinson He's on a level with Taibi to be honest if not worst
He also has saved us alot of times this season with world class saves.But its now getting to the ridiculous stage of at least 2 major errors per game.With that said though, i am slowly running out excuses to stick up for Gomes.