Arsenal season ticket for sale

streets.

on the plus side, most of the people who left at 1-0 today won't be coming back until we're doing better so I'll have more chance of getting tickets in the future.
Bingoseeing all them cunts leaving when we're 1-0 down is a f*ck*ng embarrasmentand i dont wanna hear any excuses about the trains or how long it takes to get to the station, earlier on this season I missed the last train home from Bolton to London at 7:30pm and ended up getting home at 3 in the morning, so don't tell me anything about 30 min extension to your journey.no excuse for it AT ALL - if you can't see out the full 93+ minutes don't bother buying a ticket.
Spot on but how much of a coincidence is it that the ppl who tend to leave early are also the ones who sit down and are silent for 90 minutes Questionable supporters it'd be better for all those concerned if these guys stuck to watching games in Pubs and in there living rooms

i can't get over how embarrassing it was to see so many people leaving whilst we were 1-0 down and trying to get an equaliser, alright we were terrible but what kind of support is that.

lol the waiting list is meant to be crazy but if the case is that they are 'gold dust' why sell it on here when you could probably get so much more elsewhere ?
this isn't the only place i've advertised it.
Oh seen fair do's must have been offered quite alot by atleast one person man

See I dont get it, I been to quite a few arsenal games and there usually quiet affairs.There is one woman who you will hear throughout a match but bare other fans be telling her to STFU.Id be more embarased sitting quietly, watchin my team in the quiet section than singing them on and letting them know I support them._________>>>>>>> Arsenal fans who only sing when the goals are going in

There is one woman who you will hear throughout a match but bare other fans be telling her to STFU.
What theres one at the emigrates as well?I thought it was just at highbury, 'the highbury screamer'....she's was well known, but she was a c*nt.
Yh its the same woman, rest of the arsenal fans will be sitting there quietly eating there £5 hotdogs and she be singing all by her lonesome.Go anfield now and its the norm for the entire fan base to sing the songs, always jokes when opposition fans then try to sing at our house and quickly get drowned out.

i can't get over how embarrassing it was to see so many people leaving whilst we were 1-0 down and trying to get an equaliser, alright we were terrible but what kind of support is that.
bruv it couldnt of been worse then hull1-2 down to HULL n ppl lkeft in there droves with 5 mins leftlike say they never had faith we cud equalise, the fact we didnt isn't important

bruv it couldnt of been worse then hull1-2 down to HULL n ppl lkeft in there droves with 5 mins leftlike say they never had faith we cud equalise, the fact we didnt isn't important
its crazynd think how many late goals we score at the emiratesnever understood thisif were loosin 4-0 to spurs i could understand it

for anyone that goes to games it's common knowledge that Arsenal have some of the worst fans in the world.they really do only sing when they're winning. embarrasing tbh.
refuses to rise to the bait