Rep Your "Endz"

Mr. Gayle

resident e11/e8

Scorpzz I have never encountered mr squeaky voice tbhAll this food talk is making me want to leave my gaffI'm in the mood for some good jerk dammit/FAO anyone in Stratford and the surrounding areas:Have you been to that Caribbean restaurant opposite Picture House?Whats it saying?I may have to go down there on Saturday.
went once wasnt impressed food was very standardwould of prefferd nandos

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

74413508_4fa8f49f6e_o.jpg
Oh really?
Even if it's true, there's nothing great about it, is there?
there is if ur clueless...
them W1 Wc1 W2 areas dere. wonder y some of u lot still come here trying to act like goons whn ur in some plush endz that the council fines u if u don't recycle.
i dont get it?when has carpe said he was a goon?
ACT LIKE GOONS... JUST LIKE U....ACT LIKE GOONS thats the key word.

74413508_4fa8f49f6e_o.jpg
Oh really?
Even if it's true, there's nothing great about it, is there?
there is if ur clueless...
them W1 Wc1 W2 areas dere. wonder y some of u lot still come here trying to act like goons whn ur in some plush endz that the council fines u if u don't recycle.
i dont get it?when has carpe said he was a goon?
ACT LIKE GOONS... JUST LIKE U....ACT LIKE GOONS thats the key word.
still dont really get it tbh. i dont really act like anything apart from myself, if u see me a certain way thats u plyr.have a nice day.regards,perico
:confused: ok in a better sentence then.. i mean everything concerning alotta discussions generally. bare ppl here dont have a real life understanding of what they choose to comment on most of the time. if not them being very far away frm that issue..they certainly arent in any position to comment based on their real life. so if u live in certain areas u have no say in real endz talk..jus read and take notes. just as if ur white u cannot or shoudl not comment on certain things bcos u listen to HH or have black friends.. hope this helps,Yours SincerelyM. Venom

No thanks.My ends are dead out.
swear you live nextdoor to bladerunner ?way too many people from edmonton on here talking about chciken shops im the original dixy dan special.... if it wernt for me that meal 4 wings, chicken, chips and drink for £2 would be non existant......aint been for a year but i guarantee if i went in id get a free mealman told me they make 54k a year profit and before that meal he was looking to sell on cpz everyone went ok pizza and charriot chip shop(the place that got closed down about 6 times)
lol, where does he live?