Am I The Only One That Thinks This?

Snoop

TBh couldn't care of the guys gay or not, hes turning into a top quality footballer, what he does in his personal time is none of my business
OK then.... For what ever club you support... and the club has a batty in the squad... and everyone knows that he is a batty... what happens for when a player decides not move to the club cos he is a batty?
I support Arsenal, and i don't watch face, if he can play footbaall then he can play ball, i've played ball all my life and i'd have nothing but admiration for those who can play it at the top level. his personal life is f*ck all to do with me, so why shud i care what his does when hes not on the pitch...Jeez you people neeed to grow up and stop watching a next man

he aint a gay hes a wierdo proper village boy(no ymca)

TBh couldn't care of the guys gay or not, hes turning into a top quality footballer, what he does in his personal time is none of my business
OK then.... For what ever club you support... and the club has a batty in the squad... and everyone knows that he is a batty... what happens for when a player decides not move to the club cos he is a batty?
you are pathetic, open your eyes son

he's not homo Sick baller swear he's got a nickname forgot wat it is funny still
He calls himself 'Daddy d*ck' on Bebo.He said he doesnt like playing football.He lied and said both his grandmas had died so he could get out of the national team squad.Bit of a legend for being a twat, kinda guy.Also very sick footballer.