Credit Crunch? Economic Crisis? Not with Wiley - Cash In My Pocket

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like evrything apart from the terrible hook/singing, ive said b4 for a one off fee of a million dollars i will sing the hook to depeche modes enjoy the silence no worries
lool your obviously don't know about Daniel Merriweather his singing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________________
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Him and Sam Sparro are almost interchangeable to me (not just because they're two white guys).I don't like this song but everything about it, even down to the video is very FatBoy Slim-esque (in his prime), which means it should do well.