Would you ever consider moving abroad?

neeko

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go uni for a year here maybe even 2 then do the rest of the course in Sweden or Norway and then move and live in Sweden once againTbh im african but thats my spiritual home and everyday im in london I yearn for the day we will meet again(no poet)Obviously to do that alot of things need to be done in England but thats what I hope happens around 2011

I WILL be moving to the USA to box soon.All the best,Blade
Thats a good look. Do you just go over there and join a gym?And Dubai/Abu Dhabi is the new USA for cool location and opportunities to make big bucks. Them man got forcefields around them when it comes to money. How can the whole world be bawlin about money and them man are living flashier than ever?[buju Banton] Til I'm laid to rest, yes/ Always be depressed theres no life in the west/ I know the east is the best...[/] Man sighted it from '95 on 'Til Shiloh (even though he was talking about Africa)

if ur any good in boxing..why go there? if u cant make it in boxing here..u not gonna be anything there. lol@ all ur analysis of other people's posts then u anounce that ur moving to the us to BOX :lol:
LMFAOT R U E S T O R I E SMAN GOT A DEGREE IN LAW AND THOUGHT HE COULD BECOME CHRIS EUBANK.. BUT INSTEAD, HE IS GOING TO BE A MODERATOR ON VIP2 FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!

if ur any good in boxing..why go there? if u cant make it in boxing here..u not gonna be anything there. lol@ all ur analysis of other people's posts then u anounce that ur moving to the us to BOX :lol:
LMFAOT R U E S T O R I E SMAN GOT A DEGREE IN LAW AND THOUGHT HE COULD BECOME CHRIS EUBANK.. BUT INSTEAD, HE IS GOING TO BE A MODERATOR ON VIP2 FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!
Think what you like. TTKK.All the best,Blade

them tf TTKKs there. all the besti was being sarcy cos u like to piss on other people's fire. regardsvenom

Like wise.It's not nice is it? Maybe next time you will think about how you judge and treat others.Smart you are my boy but you lack wisdom.

Like wise.It's not nice is it? Maybe next time you will think about how you judge and treat others.Smart you are my boy but you lack wisdom.
I don't know what you're (and Venom) talking about. I don't mind you talking sh*t about me lol. I'm still gonna tell people the truth about their lives if they are chasing something ridiculous. There are dreams and hopes, then there are outright chimeras i.e. you going to up to Oxon.All the best,Blade

I don't know what you're (and Venom) talking about. I don't mind you talking sh*t about me lol. I'm still gonna tell people the truth about their lives if they are chasing something ridiculous. There are dreams and hopes, then there are outright chimeras i.e. you going to up to Oxon.All the best,Blade
but then u know nothing about them or how those hopes and dreams are not possible. nothing. same way u dont know if ur dreams and hopes are just gas. i doubt how or why someone will piss on others and wont fire back with a realistic proof that HE is making moves. i have friends who im close to who have said stuff about moving or bare other stuff. sometimes it works out sometimes it doesnt or they were gassing all time time. TTKK means nothing

but then u know nothing about them or how those hopes and dreams are not possible. nothing. same way u dont know if ur dreams and hopes are just gas. i doubt how or why someone will piss on others and wont fire back with a realistic proof that HE is making moves. i have friends who im close to who have said stuff about moving or bare other stuff. sometimes it works out sometimes it doesnt or they were gassing all time time. TTKK means nothing
Due to the fact that Ashman's life is available for us all to read about, I'm pretty confident in saying that his hope and dream of going to Oxford is UNLIKELY. If he does it and proves me wrong (although he applied late and has not declared whether he has had an interview offer yet), then fair play to him. End of.TTKK does mean something when particular posters have seen and read articles about me at some point or another.All the best, Blade.

ashman is the only one with his life all over the net tbh. u dont know much about anyone else. anyway wht do i care.. i was just showing u wht u do to others. my own brother coudl tell me stuff which he is gassing about talkless of someone u chat to on a forum thats why TTKK means f*ckall

Due to the fact that Ashman's life is available for us all to read about, I'm pretty confident in saying that his hope and dream of going to Oxford is UNLIKELY. If he does it and proves me wrong (although he applied late and has not declared whether he has had an interview offer yet), then fair play to him. End of.TTKK does mean something when particular posters have seen and read articles about me at some point or another.All the best, Blade.
Two things..1. I never submitted my Ucas forms late, My Tutor did.2. You know about 1% of my life and 0.5% of the sh*t I post is probably lies and for entertainment purposes. My dream is about as realistic as your dream of going to America and knocking people out.

Two things..1. I never submitted my Ucas forms late, My Tutor did.2. You know about 1% of my life and 0.5% of the sh*t I post is probably lies and for entertainment purposes. My dream is about as realistic as your dream of going to America and knocking people out.
Ok mate.All the best,Blade

I plan to move to NY when I'm about 25. Maybe earlier depending on job opportunities.
Which sector?When will you be 25?You do realise global unemployment rates are sky high right now, and will get worse b4 they get better..What skills do u have to contribute to the US economy that another yank can't do? Your ability to get a visa wil depend on that

I plan to move to NY when I'm about 25. Maybe earlier depending on job opportunities.
Which sector?When will you be 25?You do realise global unemployment rates are sky high right now, and will get worse b4 they get better..What skills do u have to contribute to the US economy that another yank can't do? Your ability to get a visa wil depend on that
I've got 4 years, things should be creeping back up by then. As for my skills, I'll be getting the job before I get out there so getting a Visa won't be a problem.Thanks for your concearn though.

I've got 4 years, things should be creeping back up by then. As for my skills, I'll be getting the job before I get out there so getting a Visa won't be a problem.Thanks for your concearn though.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :!: some VCU officer type interview questions jeeez.

• 2 months later...