Would you ever consider moving abroad?

neeko

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now i cud live anywhere in asiaTokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Jakarta, Bangkok etc.but downfall (kinda) id have to work for my dad, so thats my plan Zi am guna start learning Japanese and take Japanses cultural studies tho
downfall???Nuff people like the 'idea' of moving, but will never take the steps towards actually achieving it...Glad i've done it... whether I rate the decision is another storyGood weather is definately what its all about.. people smiling, walking slowly....
were did u move to
I live in Singapore..Bayy - I get ya now..

def... I intend to live in Jam family got a few houses and land spaces owned so I intend to retire and die over there.Not in this grey and decrepid country... I'd hate to end one them old peeps struggling to afford gas bill etc.. and looking out the window seeing misery england all my life...

Guest DN Braund

i've got no need to move abroad stillvisit a few times a year, yes. have a place out there, unlikely...but possiblebut tbh the English countryside is my dream place to live (dependant on broadband availability and speeds)

i've got no need to move abroad stillvisit a few times a year, yes. have a place out there, unlikely...but possiblebut tbh the English countryside is my dream place to live (dependant on broadband availability and speeds)
There are some nice places in england still... Id recommend to you.. Derbyshire dales... mad valleys and hills n sh1t. Some next level views to appreciate. went there once on some site visit wid work. Impressive.

Guest DN Braund
There are some nice places in england still... Id recommend to you.. Derbyshire dales... mad valleys and hills n sh1t. Some next level views to appreciate. went there once on some site visit wid work. Impressive.
thats wot im sayin man, out them places the scenery is f*ckin beautifulbut like i stated, i need the internet lol so that would b the first thing i look for