Would you ever consider moving abroad?

neeko

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to get a scholarship for an American uni to continue with my Oracle work...but procrastrinated and thats now in the past i guess. However I'm gonna start applying for jobs soon which either involve permanently working abroad or working abroad in 3-6 month segments

Lol @ moving to US. That was a pre-01 ting
place is a f*ckin wasteland
US aint the one.Mad divides over there on the have and have nots... Serious poverty issues almost matching some so called 3rd world countries out there.you just don't see that side of the country portrayed much on TV.

Guest luckstar

ONLY 4 SERIOUS MONEYID BE ALL ALONE THOIM SO LOCAL ITS UNBELIEBAVABLE...I CANT EVEN MAKE FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF NW LONDON... IM JUST 2 NICHEI HAVE NEVER HAD A NORTHERN FRIEND IN 3 YEARS OF UNI...FORIEGNERS R JUST BARE SIMPLE...EVEN THE RICH ARABS ARE SIMPLE.. THEY ARE JUS BEDOUINS WITH MILLIONSIF I COULD LIVE IN LDN AND NEVA LEAVE APART ID BE HAPS

ONLY 4 SERIOUS MONEYID BE ALL ALONE THOIM SO LOCAL ITS UNBELIEBAVABLE...I CANT EVEN MAKE FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF NW LONDON... IM JUST 2 NICHEI HAVE NEVER HAD A NORTHERN FRIEND IN 3 YEARS OF UNI...FORIEGNERS R JUST BARE SIMPLE...EVEN THE RICH ARABS ARE SIMPLE.. THEY ARE JUS BEDOUINS WITH MILLIONSIF I COULD LIVE IN LDN AND NEVA LEAVE APART ID BE HAPS
bun dat, and typing in caps all the time aint unique

me and the girls were talking about this today. I don't know about moving abroad permanently but I definately want to spend like 6 months to year in another country(preferably Italy) when I finish uni.
Italy is very nice, i went there in the summer, on the flipside bare of them were staring at me and my fam like they aint seen black people before...kmt akward times.
yh lookin at movin to canada in the near futureitchin to get out of this country
canada for me is looking quite real

me and the girls were talking about this today. I don't know about moving abroad permanently but I definately want to spend like 6 months to year in another country(preferably Italy) when I finish uni.
Italy is very nice, i went there in the summer, on the flipside bare of them were staring at me and my fam like they aint seen black people before...kmt akward times.
yh lookin at movin to canada in the near futureitchin to get out of this country
do tell...?u gt a job lined up?

do tell...?u gt a job lined up?
nah, i meant i got quite a lot of family there, way more than california, i'll look into it after uni still
Allow canada , that place is just beggin for people to live they , handed out passports
:)