Is this really true about Goddaz

Mr. Gayle

Guest Wu-Tang
Goddaz owes his multiple talents as a rapper and producer to his experiences. In 2003, he was nominated for the World Underground Music Awards in the Unsigned category & winning Ras Kwames Home-grown talent competition on BBC 1xtra, its hard to imagine just years ago he slipped from the clutches of death by escaping Ugandas civil war environment and then had to adapt quickly to his new urban surroundings. The fact that he now represents North London to the fullest is a testimony to survival at the edge. Goddazs lyrical style is reflective of his coming of age as a rapper. He has an authentic voice, demonstrating years of fine-tuning. Thus, Goddaz maintains credibility regardless of the nature of the track. Hes beats capture the vibes of the urban environment. They also demonstrate the broad range of sounds that he can create. For instance: The atmosphere driven sound (i.e. hoping) that accompany his more contemplative moods. The positive, hard hitting & realistic Trouble Ahead The body bouncing and party sound (i.e. Mineout and Wheres my peeps dem). The dark and hard hitting sound (i.e. Life's A Bitch) Goddaz regularly performs around the UK & has appeared on various radio shows like Westwoods Rap show on Radio One, DJ 279s Friday Night Flavas on Choice FM, Shortie Blitz & Big Ted on Kiss FM. Goddaz is currently working on his first Album, but without a shadow of doubt, one that will emphasise that he is an artist to be reckoned with and that UK hip-hop is raising the stakes. He is working on their first album which will be released through his label Mineout Music.

Born in Uganda but now living in London (United Kingdom), Goddaz owes his multiple talents as a rapper and producer to his experiences. In 2003, he was nominated for the World Underground Music Awards in the Unsigned category & winning Ras Kwames Home-grown talent competition on BBC 1xtra, its hard to imagine just years ago he slipped from the clutches of death by escaping Ugandas civil war environment and then had to adapt quickly to his new urban surroundings. The fact that he now represents North London to the fullest is a testimony to survival at the edge. Goddazs lyrical style is reflective of his coming of age as a rapper. He has an authentic voice, demonstrating years of fine-tuning. Thus, Goddaz maintains credibility regardless of the nature of the track. Hes beats capture the vibes of the urban environment. They also demonstrate the broad range of sounds that he can create. For instance: The atmosphere driven sound (i.e. hoping) that accompany his more contemplative moods. The positive, hard hitting & realistic Trouble Ahead The body bouncing and party sound (i.e. Mineout and Wheres my peeps dem). The dark and hard hitting sound (i.e. Life's A Bitch) Goddaz regularly performs around the UK & has appeared on various radio shows like Westwoods Rap show on Radio One, DJ 279s Friday Night Flavas on Choice FM, Shortie Blitz & Big Ted on Kiss FM. Goddaz is currently working on his first Album, but without a shadow of doubt, one that will emphasise that he is an artist to be reckoned with and that UK hip-hop is raising the stakes. He is working on their first album which will be released through Mineout Music. The first single release from The Final Assault will be Lifes A Bitch & is receiving great reviews.

He slipped from the clutches of death by escaping Ugandas civil war environment and then had to adapt quickly to his new urban surroundings.
----------------Now playing: Bashy - Turning Me Off
ye 2003ish he first landed here.
Rah, thought it was gas, thought he was just part of HLC setup----------------Now playing: Bashy - Turning Me Off

Coming from a war torn country dont make u real.
whats real tho?
What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Goddaz owes his multiple talents as a rapper and producer to his experiences. In 2003, he was nominated for the World Underground Music Awards in the Unsigned category & winning Ras Kwames Home-grown talent competition on BBC 1xtra, its hard to imagine just years ago he slipped from the clutches of death by escaping Ugandas civil war environment and then had to adapt quickly to his new urban surroundings. The fact that he now represents North London to the fullest is a testimony to survival at the edge. Goddazs lyrical style is reflective of his coming of age as a rapper. He has an authentic voice, demonstrating years of fine-tuning. Thus, Goddaz maintains credibility regardless of the nature of the track. Hes beats capture the vibes of the urban environment. They also demonstrate the broad range of sounds that he can create. For instance: The atmosphere driven sound (i.e. hoping) that accompany his more contemplative moods. The positive, hard hitting & realistic Trouble Ahead The body bouncing and party sound (i.e. Mineout and Wheres my peeps dem). The dark and hard hitting sound (i.e. Life's A Bitch) Goddaz regularly performs around the UK & has appeared on various radio shows like Westwoods Rap show on Radio One, DJ 279s Friday Night Flavas on Choice FM, Shortie Blitz & Big Ted on Kiss FM. Goddaz is currently working on his first Album, but without a shadow of doubt, one that will emphasise that he is an artist to be reckoned with and that UK hip-hop is raising the stakes. He is working on their first album which will be released through his label Mineout Music.
avi is hard still