what did u do for your 18th b'day?

thinkingthuglife

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went Equinox in Leicester Square with the mandem. Was alright, nothing special. TBH, apart from my 20th and 21st, all my birthdays have been kinda swag.
I used to go to this place week on week religiously.
I won't lie, it was kinda sick still. They gave us some member card things and we all got some offers where you pay £5 before 10:30pm. Needless to say, me and the mandem went and made the most of it. Truesay it was summer holidays.

Yard party...Mad sound, mad drink, mad weed. Everyone was on a music ting back then so it was just vibes.Mums celly and house/car keys got lashed tho so it ended on a sour note which was a shame.All of mine since have been swag tbh up till this year 24th - Another house party. Was too mucky. Will up the vid at some point. Had to throw out a waste gash who was on beef. She called feds shoutin assault, they searched the yard in a mist of punk smoke. Fed looked about 12 he was SHOOK!

Guest DN Braund
Got back from NY with bare creps n garms then just went to eat with my madre and had hot choc n baileys at my best friends. Never make a big deal out of it. 19th will be though
u on that ting we discussed yea?

Guest Logster

I had an A-level exam.When I cam home my mum had devised a treasure hunt with clues so I had to hunt all over the house and the garden to find my presents.Quite a novel idea tbh.