Official E.D what have you copped thread

macz

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

safe for the linkalsosheeti'm shook for my ps3 cos tbh i'm too lazyi leave the heating on in my roomwith my 32 inch on standbyand my ps3 on standby as-wellcould this f*ck it up?need to start looking after it better tbhalsothe speakers can't be near it? wtf?where am i gon put them?ordering them in a bit anyway

safe for the linkalsosheeti'm shook for my ps3 cos tbh i'm too lazyi leave the heating on in my roomwith my 32 inch on standbyand my ps3 on standby as-wellcould this f*ck it up?need to start looking after it better tbhalsothe speakers can't be near it? wtf?where am i gon put them?ordering them in a bit anyway
had mine since release date, got a bigish sub near mine, don't usually go loud, 26" tv above it on standby, and radiator in the room mainly onnot had a problem tbh

lol i swear am i the only not worried these kind of thingsi leave my ps3 on standby speakers are next to itMy virgin box is on top of my 360 its on 24/7i leave my 360 on for over 10 + hours sometimes (TTKK) had it since GOW first came out and never had any RROD or any problemsMy room is small as well gets very hot when i have everything on but everything seems to work ^^I think ima cop them speakers. Do you need a proper good sound card for them to work properly though or is it bless?

doubt you'll have a problem carlos.Mine was just bad luck. Not heard any issues of 40/80gbs overheating anyway. and you could always just do that dust thing where u hold the eject button.They say to keep the sub at least 2ft away from your tv, console and pc cos of magnet interference (or summin like that)

safe for the advice will be doing thati never clocked my ps3 overheat or anythingit's never even warmafter like hours and hours of playi wanted to dry my weed out on itand it was just coldbut thing is, at gamewe get tooooo many ps3's come in faultywell not as many as xboxesbut still loads, make man shook

I was pissed when I went into a local sony stockistmy 32 was being sold at a 40inch size for the price i paidwith the 5 year gurantee for freepissedand the upgrade to my 32 was being sold at 32 for that same price as-wellprobably the best tv in the market right nowSONY W4500too sick
the Sony W4500 is a sick tv. One of the best mid range tvs.How much was the 40" going for?