Official E.D what have you copped thread

macz

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just copped Lips today.Game is joke. Got people coming round tomorrow so it should be a laugh.Girls get bare excited though. Lol.Might Cop Guitar Hero WT Rock Band 2 aswell.Not sure which is better though.

lol Lips is so swag. Got bored after half an hour. There is no incentive to win and you effectively cannot lose. I swear over half the people at work traded in their copies.As for Rockband 2 vs Guitar Hero WT..... I would say go with Rockband 2. It has alot more fun songs to play and the features are better. I've played both extensively but i just have to say one thing.......THE NEW DRUMKIT ON GUITAR HERO WT IS f*ck*ng SICK!!! Seriously good step up from the hard plasticy feel of the Rockband 1 kit. sh*t has cymbles and all the drums are coated in rubber so you can smack the sh*t out of them and have that springy feel of the drum sticks rebounding. f*ck*ng awesome. I hope Rockband 2s drum kit steps up because i was amazed at the Guitar Hero WT.

Just copped Lips today.Game is joke. Got people coming round tomorrow so it should be a laugh.Girls get bare excited though. Lol.Might Cop Guitar Hero WT Rock Band 2 aswell.Not sure which is better though.
coppin lips friday for my girl grabbed guitar her0 3 for 30 notes gonna get WT & RB2 aswall fallout 3 is my next by tho need to put fifa down its killin all my other games i have

finally received my Dark Knight from lovefilm....the one I ordered on the 9th Dec...cuntsjust waiting on PoP from Play. thinking of picking up a chat pad aswell, yeah or neigh?
dont u have a bluetooth keyboard?just cop the headset
got one wireless keyboard, but my laptop f*cked it the other day so now its connected to my pc.was thinking of getting that mini viewsonic keyboard or picking up a chat pad...probably get the keyboard tbh