DMX Captured at Scott Storch's House

ReZiW

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

His reality show was too much joke, the part where he claimed he was becoming a dog and showed his caveman looking foot was too much, as well as the part when he was upset in the supermarket because his crew didn't have his theme music when buying some meat

His reality show was too much joke, the part where he claimed he was becoming a dog and showed his caveman looking foot was too much, as well as the part when he was upset in the supermarket because his crew didn't have his theme music when buying some meat

You can't snort 70 million dollars.Even if the Tax Man comes for you, it wont be fore 70 million dollars.I don't believe it is possible for anyone to go through 70 million dollars in the music industry unless they are investing in Puff Daddy signings post-2000
obvbt u have to pay ppldnt forget man has a Bugatti Veyron, imagine the insurance on that aswell$10 m dollar house that he has to pay forthe lifestylejewelerry etche runs a label which released Brooke Hogan's album, obv u need to have money pumped into that, n didnt really do wellit all adds up
I dont quite think you understand how much money 70mil is tbh

You can't snort 70 million dollars.Even if the Tax Man comes for you, it wont be fore 70 million dollars.I don't believe it is possible for anyone to go through 70 million dollars in the music industry unless they are investing in Puff Daddy signings post-2000
obvbt u have to pay ppldnt forget man has a Bugatti Veyron, imagine the insurance on that aswell$10 m dollar house that he has to pay forthe lifestylejewelerry etche runs a label which released Brooke Hogan's album, obv u need to have money pumped into that, n didnt really do wellit all adds up
Some people just dont know how to invest money and make more money or save it.They just keep spending it and think they'll forever be making money.

used to love ruff ryders no homo. when everyone wanted a dx jersey i was fiending for the double R one.why the f*ck cant i find niggas done started someting on youtube, awesome posse cut."don't come at me with no bullshit, use cautioncause when i wet sh*t i dead kids like abortions"mase merked it as well.

Guest DN Braund
obv all i can do is speculatef*ck know hw on earth he managed to blow 70 milli was jus tryna rationalise itbut i read somewhere his monthly mortgage payment was sutin like 250kboi..

obv all i can do is speculatef*ck know hw on earth he managed to blow 70 milli was jus tryna rationalise itbut i read somewhere his monthly mortgage payment was sutin like 250kboi..
When your a celeb with no financial grounding or strong advisors its quite easy to spend $70mill. Like you said, the mortgage payments alone can easily eat up $5 million a year.when your accountant is coming to you each month saying "you've just made another $500,000 and ____ has offered a contract to advertise _____" its easy to spend spend spend thinking that level of income is always going to be there. There are plenty of young men that have literally seen a quarter of a million ££ go through their hands over the last few years and are now studying in Kingston uni and working in Morrisons.