that mixed race woman from m&s advert

FackOffInnit

swear she cut her hair so short i could just about see her scalp last year NoemileEatsXPS_468x274.jpgnlenoir_profile.jpgnext thing i know i see her hair in the LATEST M&S advert looking like this:53659_2_122_892lo.jpg53676_6_122_863lo.jpgeven these pics were taken just last month (3rd nov)12th%20Annual%20ACE%20Awards%20Accessories%20Council%20mdqynCu0UO8l.jpg12th%20Annual%20ACE%20Awards%20Accessories%20Council%20lHu_LPWP20Zl.jpgi was actually thinking before "how the eff did her hair grow bak so quick??" its just so rare for a bi-racial girl to have extentions/weave THIS GOOD you know what i mean??? for real, it looks like her real hair!!

Guest WAVESURFER
It's funny how hair is seen as essential to a womans beauty.
That's just not true.I know loads of beautiful short-haired girls.And I think Noemi (or whatever she's called) looks better with the short blonde hair than with the curly hair.

It's funny how hair is seen as essential to a womans beauty.
That's just not true.I know loads of beautiful short-haired girls.And I think Noemi (or whatever she's called) looks better with the short blonde hair than with the curly hair.
I know its not true but I do believe there is a lot of emphasis on hair in alot of societies.