THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Thats the one it looks like we will be getting, cos even though is 8 now, its only 6 defs, thats the thing about big group holidays bare flopsSo when you go VIP in them clubs, do you get anything e,g like certain clubs over here you pay for VIP and get a table with certain amount of drinks included

Thats the one it looks like we will be getting, cos even though is 8 now, its only 6 defs, thats the thing about big group holidays bare flopsSo when you go VIP in them clubs, do you get anything e,g like certain clubs over here you pay for VIP and get a table with certain amount of drinks included
Yeah same thing. They'll tell you how many bottles you have to get for your group size and then you get the list and choose the ones you want. For 8 of you I reckon they'll make you get 4. For 6 of you they should make you get 2 but it's more likely they'll make you get 3. There was 3 of us when I went and they let us get one bottle at all clubs except LIV and Tantra. Lol at us not getting a bottle at Tantra and standing in a corridoor all night. Waste of the $40 entry fee. And they'll bring mixers (usually coke and soda water, sometimes cranberry). Don't ask for red bull like my bredrin did in Mansion. That will be an unnecessary extra. Beware though, the price of the bottle is not it. They then add tax and bottle service so all in all it's another 30% on the cost of the bottles. Then as soon as the sparkler goes out the hot bitch that brough the bottles and was dancing around just stands there looking at you waiting for her tip. sh*t makes me sick.I could actually talk about Miami for hours so I would gladly answer any more questions.

12 of my boys are booking malia :angry: loooooooong 'cause they want to go june but there's a good chance i will be going to Vegas the following month so it will probably kill me money wise. I wanted to go Cannes in march as well but might have to skip that if i have to go to both

12 of my boys are booking malia :angry: loooooooong 'cause they want to go june but there's a good chance i will be going to Vegas the following month so it will probably kill me money wise. I wanted to go Cannes in march as well but might have to skip that if i have to go to both
Dunno if im gonna do a malia/napa etc holiday this year, them places are mainly good if the music in clubs are good, Garage then Grime Then Bassline and UK Funky. But with UK Funky dying, im guessing it will be pretty dead

Dunno if im gonna do a malia/napa etc holiday this year, them places are mainly good if the music in clubs are good, Garage then Grime Then Bassline and UK Funky. But with UK Funky dying, im guessing it will be pretty dead
I never wanted to do one of these shitty club holidays this year either but if bare guys are going, there is no way im missing out. Now that i'm older, these places don't really appeal to me anymore.

12 of my boys are booking malia :angry:

loooooooong 'cause they want to go june but there's a good chance i will be going to Vegas the following month so it will probably kill me money wise. I wanted to go Cannes in march as well but might have to skip that if i have to go to both

I never wanted to do one of these shitty club holidays this year either but if bare guys are going, there is no way im missing out. Now that i'm older, these places don't really appeal to me anymore.

So you're gonna spend some of your Vegas money on Malia!? VEGAS money on MALIA!?

Say it to yourself a couple times and then tell me you still think it's a good idea.

12 of my boys are booking malia :angry:

loooooooong 'cause they want to go june but there's a good chance i will be going to Vegas the following month so it will probably kill me money wise. I wanted to go Cannes in march as well but might have to skip that if i have to go to both

So you're gonna spend some of your Vegas money on Malia!? VEGAS money on MALIA!?

Say it to yourself a couple times and then tell me you still think it's a good idea.

I know :( some joke

Vegas is not 100% though yet

Right, I can't lie. I actually DO want to hit Hollywood, just to see the sheer calibre of chicks over there, lol. I might do what I did in Miami & gas them into thinking I'm sort of hotshot over here in LDN, lol.

But I do want to 'feel' California culture & whatnot.

Definitely gonna do LA (got an uncle there anyway) & San Diego. I'd consider San Fran but don't want to end up in a gay club by mistake.

Give me some general info innit, lol.

Me and the missus just booked Domincan Republic for June 23rd for 2 weeks. Cost £666 and is all inclusive.

I'm excited. Like proper excited.

Be careful brother, not even playing.