PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ kushhis comment on PSN "lol@ anyone playing cod4"*sees he's playing Pro 08*irony is sick
LOL nah but u still get dem bumboys of cod4 that play it till the end (no names)i aint gt pro cos its sold out everywer!!!!!!!! 2mora or tuesday, ur all ended.
lol ' me asking kush for a game an not clocking he playing 2008

lol @ kushhis comment on PSN "lol@ anyone playing cod4"*sees he's playing Pro 08*irony is sick
LOL nah but u still get dem bumboys of cod4 that play it till the end (no names)i aint gt pro cos its sold out everywer!!!!!!!! 2mora or tuesday, ur all ended.
lol ' me asking kush for a game an not clocking he playing 2008
epic par
lol @ the drubbing nino just gave me...i need to step my pro evo game up :(
that was light work, gg thou.these 2v2s are bare unorganised, its not hard.

anyone playing the become a legend thing
the SICKEST modei got the OF with all the kits done, so its too sicksigned for man citygot a goal and an assistthen bburn, bolton and pompey tried sign me in the window, rejected themwill only leave for villa and a CL teamneed to get a good picture of my boat though to scan it on, see how it looks on my playeri am about 3 games after the first transfer window on first season nowplayed about 9 games, scored 3 and 2 assists from AMF (i am an SS by trade but they play me there)i got MOTM 2 games in a row and i start every game now, my player has 85 speed alreadythe mode is sooooooooooooooooooo sick, im not touching ML for a while and not playing online as muchneed to round up some of the holte boys and get them to sing "theres only one JJ" so i can record it and upload it onto the game
whats your ids
psn - jjlobbanpro id - JJ

You aint deaded my hype rez :lol: Come off it.Barca guy.Not about using super Eto'o all game.We'll play as next teams like West ham vs Pompey or something and see what happens.
f*ck dat, I quit.Anyone noticed a difference with the defending in Ranked n Friendly matches. apparently the defence AI is set to beginner in Friendly matches

bagsy valencia :lol: but seriously, i dont see how that shows someone is better at pro than someonei agree being versatile is the key thougha group stages tournament with a knockout where you can only pick one team once and have to name your team before you playt would be interesting IMOso you have to be strategic with who you pick.that would show the levels, but it would be easy-ish to cheat

Guest Robin Van Persie
sho case beg u come online fam!!!
are you only on 360?if so, i'll get at you midweek,need to buy a new 360 pad and get my 360 version off my cousini wanna test out 2 v 2,you man still playing that?