MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

Guest Medic
UFC 100 has a crazy line upBrock Lesnar vs. Frank MirGeorges St-Pierre vs. Thiago AlvesDan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping
Had to though really being the 100th. Tbf, it should actually have a better line up.
Still some more to be made. Im expecting some more bangers.

On the UFC website, if you look at events it says that some are being broadcast on SS1. Have they got the rights?
Every UFC event is free on setanta
Free for everyone or free as in free to those already paying for Setanta?
Free for those payingBut I have virgin media so I dont pay for Setanta. Comes free.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know apart from the 1st round against Forrest Griffin Shogun has looked terriblethe way he gassed against coleman was shocking anything close to that again and he'll be knocked out hard and earlyhope he's back on form tho as this could potentially be fight of the year as both of them are fighting for their futures

lol @ the americans in the ultimate fighter...how can one man faint before even doing anyhthing and one man get sent home for having herpes on his head.others not even reaching weightthis is not looking good for the americans.
lmfao!! HERPES f*ck*ng joke. dana white looked pissed.that mad bastard junies brother is in next week int he?

Dan Hardy's been repping for a while now on UK shows before the whole UFC thing came about. A good match would be a battle of Nottingham between Dan Hardy against Paul Semtex Daley, I dunno if they're originally from the same stable though, if they are then such a fight would probably not happen even if contract disputes were sorted out.

• 3 weeks later...

Just getting into ufc now from playing the game on ps3.Today i watched ufc 97.Was well dissapointed to see Chuck Liddell get knocked out like that he aint going to fight anymore.The main event was dissapointing but silva got his record he wanted.I have dowloaded ufc 79 with chuck vs wandeli silva.Wanted to no any other ones to download looking to see a few of liddell in his prime like maybe one of the fights against Randy cotoure.Also any other good ppvs.Cheers for help.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Medic

Tomorrow nightUfc98poster.jpgMain card * Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Rashad Evans vs. Lyoto Machida * Welterweight bout: Matt Hughes vs. Matt Serra * Middleweight bout: Drew McFedries vs. Xavier Foupa-Pokam * Middleweight bout: Dan Miller vs. Chael Sonnen * Lightweight bout:Sean Sherk vs. Frank EdgarMatt Hughes return!! Very excited to see him back in the ring, hoping it wont be a Chuck-style defeat. After Alves I thought that was it, but I think he can take Serra if hes been training hard. Grudge match will be epic.For the main event I'm rooting for Machida, not too fond of Evans. He is a good fighter but too cocky and arrogant for my liking. Dont think this fight will go the full distance, both unbeaten aswell.

Proper hyped for tonight. More so the Hughes v Serra rematch than the main event. Should be a classic fight. Main event? I think Machida will win but as Medic said, I cant see it going the distance and you cant overlook the fact that Evans has a habit of knocking people out.

Hope Serra beats the sh*t out of Hugheshe seemed a right prick when he was a coach on the ultimate fighter.even though i wanna see the boxing match that Rampage and Evans will put on. Machida should have enough to beat Rashad as he is the best fighter in the division. Machida vs Anderson Silva or Gsp Vs Anderson silva are the fights i really wanna see made

Guest Medic
Hope Serra beats the sh*t out of Hugheshe seemed a right prick when he was a coach on the ultimate fighter.even though i wanna see the boxing match that Rampage and Evans will put on. Machida should have enough to beat Rashad as he is the best fighter in the division. Machida vs Anderson Silva or Gsp Vs Anderson silva are the fights i really wanna see made
Pfft I see your not a fan, I got nothing but respect for him and how he dominated the welter weight division. Dont let the editing of TUF fool you mate. Alot of heads dont like him because he comes across as arrogant, especially after the whole triangle choke taunt to Alves which was unnecesary but he still meant it in a good way. Legend of the sport. Cant be any arguements on that.And Machida vs Anderson Silva, that fight will never happen.