Race and the recession.

Lofa

Commuting home from work today and these two young white males get on the bus, they head immediately to theback of the bus.Couple minutes later they had scratced the letters NF over the glass (Nation Front initials)Do you think with the recession nearly in full swing that tension will arise between different races?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty muchyesthe poles will f*ck offand blacks and asians will fill the full wrath also have you noticed immigrants cant do rightif they unemployedits THEY COME HERE CLAIM BEINFITS DONT CONBRIBUTEbut if they are workingTHEY ARE TAKING OUR JOBS the country will revert back to the 80swhen racism was good clean fun

If Eastenders ever goes off air then there will be riots here but other then that people dont really riot anymore
Why don't you go start a riot then?All you do is talk on a forumIf you're that concerned about the NWO then organise a march or something
Its not about starting a riot but protesting peacefullyYou got to inform the masses first of what is happening so people can demand action and informing people is the duty of everyone who has knowledge about The New World Order agenda

Commuting home from work today and these two young white males get on the bus, they head immediately to theback of the bus.Couple minutes later they had scratced the letters NF over the glass (Nation Front initials)Do you think with the recession nearly in full swing that tension will arise between different races?
You make a raise a good point. Look at the people bawlin about the foreign workers the other day. Scrap for jobs + white people not getting all the jobs = easy scapegoat? Possible

Ofcourse. It's what 'they' want.First labelling Muslims as terrorists. Now there's a black president.You must be stupid if you can't see what's going on.
I wonder how they came up with that one :rolleyes:
You should be wondering why they came up with it.
I have been. I mean, it's not as if Muslims have been involved in acts of terrorism.
You're missing my point. There have been a handful of organisations committing acts of terrorism, but just because they act "in the name of Islam", doesn't mean they're Muslims.I was talking about the reason WHY so much negative emphasis has been put on Islam and Muslims in the last 8 years.And now in this economic climate, who else to lead the way but a Black President. Why? So when everyone realises that he can't save us, they will be pointing the finger at the Black Man.All this has been done to distract the people and it will carry on happening, causing people to fight with each other and not realise who are the real culprits.

Ofcourse. It's what 'they' want.First labelling Muslims as terrorists. Now there's a black president.You must be stupid if you can't see what's going on.
I wonder how they came up with that one :rolleyes:
You should be wondering why they came up with it.
I have been. I mean, it's not as if Muslims have been involved in acts of terrorism.
You're missing my point. There have been a handful of organisations committing acts of terrorism, but just because they act "in the name of Islam", doesn't mean they're Muslims.I was talking about the reason WHY so much negative emphasis has been put on Islam and Muslims in the last 8 years.And now in this economic climate, who else to lead the way but a Black President. Why? So when everyone realises that he can't save us, they will be pointing the finger at the Black Man.All this has been done to distract the people and it will carry on happening, causing people to fight with each other and not realise who are the real culprits.
I understand what you sare saying. Also, if Obama f*cks up, there will never be another black president.