Letting your partner go places such as napa

Da Luv Doc

lol wtfjust cos im going on holiday with my friends to a ' party ' island, i dont have any respect for him ?what planet do u hail from ?.......... im going on holiday to enjoy myself with my friends, all of us who are going are not single, we aint going for a d*ckfest, we are simply going for the club vibes, the sun, the beach, sea, and he knows this, also, if he turned round and said he was going malia or ibiza or somewhere like that with his mates, id be cool with it.justin u sound like a very insecure individual, u should talk to dr phil
QuestionThis is not for you alone btw this is for every female in a relationship that thinks its acceptable to go to places like napaNow I dont meant to be disrespectful in any wayBut if your mother told you she was going here for club vibes, the sun and beachWould you TRUST her, or would you think she was quite clearly giving you the gaffle of life?

if shes going on holiday without you = shes getting tagged and bagged for sure,or at the very least spending evry day with some breh trying to get involved,getting closer each day with hugs lasting longer and her getting confused emotionally as she checks out wat it will be like living without you,as she constantly searches for loopholes by which not to call it cheating,ie yr fone was off,or she had a glass of wine etc ..its not a risk i wud take,same applies to girl moving for work or uni or any other excuses they have to put themselves in compromising situations were they become wat they have termed 'the cheating victim'and this is just wen she goes to france to visit her sick arentyas for actually going napa she must rly want to go nuts in a 3 guys a day and 4 a night kind of way,id cut her out of the picture right there b,yr girl is not a human being,shes a human doing

The fact that Lucinda is a f*ck*ng dumb idiot will not surprise me when her relationship fails due to her ignorance.Fool, she gone get d*ck whipped in her boat by Justin, Mark and Tom.And Lucinda, don't EVER try tell me "Your not like other girls" because thats what they all say.Ya gone get herpies when you get pressed in the night baby and your boyfriend gonna do a Chris Brown on you.Or he'll give you an STD and burn your punani.Listen to what us mans are telling you, you are acting like a hoe going to napa, meaning you are a certified hoe with distinction!

tbh many girls may go out there with the genuine intentions of not sleeping with any guys or doing anything sordid.but when they actually reach out there, the situation suddenly starts becoming 'perfecter'the alcohol, the sun, they might build up a friendship over a number of days with a certain person, they may find certain guys attractive, the fact that there is no way there man would ever find out could all equal your girl f*ck*ng out on you.too many factors and way more stress then it's worth

me personally i wudnt go napa jus for the fact that the place doesnt really interest mebut when u guys are saying sh*t abt.. all girls go for sex reh reh reh, thats bullshit....cos for a fact i kno a couple of girls thats been, including a couple of my cousins and they havent and will ever have sex with a random dwn napa...but u no what you have ur opinion i have mine.. we will never agree

to the oneHave to break it down nowTOPIC TITLE SAYSPLACES SUCH AS NAPAE.G. NAPA, MALIA, ZANTE, IBIZA ETCSo what I'm saying isOut of all the possible holidays you could go onWhy on earth would you go to one of the only islands in the word thats selling point is that theres approx 1 thousand hungry black niggas from the UK looking to f*ck anything and everything with a pulse waiting for you?

me personally i wudnt go napa jus for the fact that the place doesnt really interest mebut when u guys are saying sh*t abt.. all girls go for sex reh reh reh, thats bullshit....cos for a fact i kno a couple of girls thats been, including a couple of my cousins and they havent and will ever have sex with a random dwn napa...but u no what you have ur opinion i have mine.. we will never agree
how do you actually know thatevery guy that goes napa bangs as far as I knowa guy goin napa an not bangin is UNHEARD OF in my social circlesnow who the f*ck are they bangin over there eachother?as for you saying you know a couple girls thats been an a couple of your cousins went and they will NEVER have sex with a random down napathats like me saying I know for a fact none of my bredrins will ever suck a pussyim not there with them so how the f*ck am i supposed to know?

^^C/SAllow putting yourself in a situation where you're going to get approached every 5 seconds, grabbed every 10, and claiming you're going for the atmosphere.f*ck off.I love when people accuse others of "using big words to sound intelligent"It's such a self mug off.

how do you actually know thatthats like me saying I know for a fact none of my bredrins have and will ever suck a pussyim not there with them so how the f*ck am i supposed to know?
when you kno sum1 inside out...you know exactly what and what not the person would do in certain situationsnot saying the girls that have been places such as napa are saints but thats one of the things i kno they wouldnt doand WHY must they have SEX... i jus dont understand WHY WHY WHY must you assume that every girl that goes there has SEX,

how do you actually know thatthats like me saying I know for a fact none of my bredrins have and will ever suck a pussyim not there with them so how the f*ck am i supposed to know?
when you kno sum1 inside out...you know exactly what and what not the person would do in certain situationsnot saying the girls that have been places such as napa are saints but thats one of the things i kno they wouldnt doand WHY must they have SEX... i jus dont understand WHY WHY WHY must you assume that every girl that goes there has SEX,
so what your telling me is your people are all jehovas witnesses and somehow got abducted by aliens and dropped off on nissi beach?avmtfq.jpgconversation terminated at 21:21