Letting your partner go places such as napa

Da Luv Doc

lol wtfjust cos im going on holiday with my friends to a ' party ' island, i dont have any respect for him ?what planet do u hail from ?.......... im going on holiday to enjoy myself with my friends, all of us who are going are not single, we aint going for a d*ckfest, we are simply going for the club vibes, the sun, the beach, sea, and he knows this, also, if he turned round and said he was going malia or ibiza or somewhere like that with his mates, id be cool with it.justin u sound like a very insecure individual, u should talk to dr phil
Fool, people the likes of you only show the why people hate the english (whatever colour you are).I suspect that he will cheat on you as expected, if not, he is a bigger fool!How you gone go to places like this, have mans try dance with you, touch you up, perv on you when you are sun bathing (topless even worse) and constantly having guys try talk to you to f*ck you.You are f*ck*ng stupid if you think I am saying sh*t, thats all fact mate.You must love that attention sh*t, which discust me, but hey, if my girl told me shes going napa/malia/zante etc etc and think I'll be bless, its a standard cheat on her till the day she goes, then downgrade the bitch.Club Island bitches<<<<<<<<<<Sensible womenLike you couldn't go anywhere else to go on holiday :D:D

lulu what dates you goingi would hit you up on msn bbut i no longer use that

lulu what dates you goingi would hit you up on msn bbut i no longer use that
aint been on msn for about 5 months , RIP msn
18 months STILLbut thanks for avoiding my original question.

Lucinda my girl knows the deal rude boy.She does not want to be :Around drunk out their face peopleAround people who will try move to herIn a place where boys trying to touch herThe list goes on.I told her what I, friends and associates have done on them type of places and the easy way women can be corrupted.Just read in this topic, the ones who are saying the mrs going to them places = downgrade, actually have some sort of game or know how to work around women, then the others get taken for fools on a regs (like Silver Da Lyrical).Your just to thick to see that I raise valid points. Like say because you and your friends are not single that something wont go down, how many f*ck*ng times have people in the places heard this but still f*ck these bitches.Lulu = certified non-girlfriend material

Your the f*ck*ng foolish one.Like you ain't gone there for sex.Bitch, ya gone get chatting to some boy and he gonna chat to you everyday, then your gonna get drunk and want sex and f*ck him.Then UNSURPRISINGLY blaim the drink.I hope money does sex you still, then take pics of your private parts.

lol oh my lord, you seriously need helpi dont even drink alcohol u gimpand if i wanted sex, i wouldn't have to go all the way to ayia napa for it aint even gonna entertain your gimpish posts any longergood day to u

Your so dumb Luan.Them Party Islands are the easiest places to f*ck and keep shtum about it, thus, everyone who goes to places like that and have a man, sex next guys.You = fail.When you find out ya man cheated on you, GOODWhen you find out you or ya friend got burnt in napa, GOODDumb slag!

Trust=being naive to the fact that your partner would bang out on you within the parameters of a "perfect" situation
if your girl goes any holiday island = sorry babes i cant do this any more, speak soon xxLOLOLOLOL @ "im just going for the sun and music"qwcweck[pki pwekfkwe[psck[psdcks[pdksd[pcsd[pcksd[pkp #ksdfpksdp
its real talkThese holidays are tbh a young and free tingRelationships are not young and free tingsU dnt mix Milk and Rum
its time to up the leves againan old topics remixed every weekend
serious serious
real talk

You know you're getting cheated on don't you Lu Lu? IMAGINE not telling your man you'd booked a holiday to Napa. Are you scared of his reaction because I KNOW if you were in a real relationship the topic would have come up before you dosie doe'd into the travel agents. How did you even... this makes no sense my head hurts.

You know you're getting cheated on don't you Lu Lu? IMAGINE not telling your man you'd booked a holiday to Napa. Are you scared of his reaction because I KNOW if you were in a real relationship the topic would have come up before you dosie doe'd into the travel agents. How did you even... this makes no sense my head hurts.
I told him i was going before i booked it, he is cool with it, he trusts me, whats the point in being in a relationship without trust ?i asked him did he mind me going and he said no because he knows i wouldnt do anythin to mess things up with us because of the connection we have is to strong and i really much doubt il actually find a decent nice guy like him again so why would i want to jeopardise that in any way by getting off with someone else on holiday ?ive finally found a decent guy who treats me nice, likes me for me, is not put off by anythin ive told him about myself and who has helped me get my confidence and life back, no way would i mess sh*t up.no guys will be tryna move to me over there anyway, il be the butterz friend out of the group of us so its all good.anyways i aint going napa for a cockfest, going there to have a fun time with the girlies

LOL Justin throw such emotion into his posts. Take a rennie fam I can hear the heart burn thru the e-waves.I'm not inna the control freak thing, but if my WIFE is lookin a holiday she'll only be wantin to take it with me no question. If she's my girl she gets treat like a queen she wouldn't even consider it.A girl thinkin she can even think about let alone book a holiday to somewhere like Napa. Could NEVER be my wife.And its not even a trust thing to me as to why I would never bly a holiday with the girls to Napa. Any amount of times she can get hers I can get mines ten times over and she'd know this.The thing about Napa is not even an issue of my hypothetical girl lettin off, its more the snakey bruddas that will treat her like like a piece of meat every second of the day out there. Not even a fine fillet steak, I'm talkin a swine infused piece of streaky bacon thats not been kept in the fridge. Knowin she would be gettin disrespected would fret me more than her potentially mashin out on me. If this couldn't compute in her brain then we have no further need to communicate ever again.Could NEVER be my wife.

See this is all good when its your girl but what if it's your babymum and there is a young child involved. Could you look after your child while your babymum is having 'adult' drinking games on the beach?Disclaimer: this hasn't and won't happen to me...
IUBBGVD CGGFDVGGBFGCOULD YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILDWHILE YOUR BABYMUMIS HAVING "ADULT" DRINKING GAMESON THE BEACHWITH MC BUSHY BAND THE REST OF THE HLCTGEFERSFDGTEFVTGEFSVRFVSERFREFDAU
lol @ your girl booking the hols before telling you anything about it
:D:D:D:D "I SWEAR TONY I SWEAR *BLUBBERS AND SNIFFS AS SHE WIPES TEARS AWAY* I SWEAR TONY MY MUM AND DAD PAID FOR IT AS A SUPRISE I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT, I SWEAR TONY PLEASE *BLUBBER*"
HFBGVHTGFBHBFGJHNFBGVJKLLIIYmhnfgfdgdf