What you doing Valentines?

MetaFives

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent over 2 bills on a links of london bracelet and a few other things
:lol: @ her changing her number tomorrow.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
its true thou, this gage guy took a major L. simping ass nigga*waits for the 'I've been with her sine I was 13' bars *marshmellow nigga
LMFAO!LMBAO! @ marshmellow nigga! thats gettin Jacked

there was bareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nicca's at the hotel i went too.we ended up gate crashing some ting in there. loads of girls. overly drunk. was ok.saw loads of people arguing on road too. some bitter sweet valentines.cinemas allover the place were ram jamo too. glad i didn't reach for that one.

My girl got me one of those virgin supercar thrill experience were i get to choose from either an audi r8, lamborghini gallardo, aston martin db9 or a ferrar f360 and race it around a track
id pick the lambo imo
the aston martin is the most powerful one, yet it dont look like a sports car compared to the lambo and ferrari, and saying that you've driven a DB9 aint as respectable as saying you've driven a f360 or gallardohowever the lambo was built by audi which is a bit off putting for a sports car (not that its a bad thing)but i've heard bad reviews of the ferrari on how its bad at handling on a trackso I dont even know which one to pick

boy got home around 8am had couple hours sleepwas still drunk when i woke up so why a buzz ?so i brought more booze got a bit twist came online here chattin crap (think i made a you tube topic i was pissed)I finally asked out this girlshe said yeswent bed around 6pm woke up sunday 3am played football manager for 19 hours