What you doing Valentines?

MetaFives

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, convo i had with my girlfriend last night at about twelve at night:her: "happy valentines"me: "oh happy valentines, i aint got u a card tho"her: "why not?!?"me: "aint got no money"her: "you went to tescos to buy a lime earlier, with a fiver, meaning u must've had at least £4.50 in change, coulda got one then. Tbh, i thought u was using the lime as an excuse"Cue me getting up at 8 this morning, to get to the shops and get her a card before she woke up. "oh yeah, i was only joking of course i got u a card!"

lol, convo i had with my girlfriend last night at about twelve at night:her: "happy valentines"me: "oh happy valentines, i aint got u a card tho"her: "why not?!?"me: "aint got no money"her: "you went to tescos to buy a lime earlier, with a fiver, meaning u must've had at least £4.50 in change, coulda got one then. Tbh, i thought u was using the lime as an excuse"Cue me getting up at 8 this morning, to get to the shops and get her a card before she woke up. "oh yeah, i was only joking of course i got u a card!"
you went all the way to tescos for a lime?you should have carved a heart into the lime