So Jade Goody is terminal

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, concidering you aren't routinely offered them in this country until you are 25 makes the average person think "cool, I have nothing to worry about until then." Only way you can get one before then is to demand your GP to refer you to one and not always will he or she be so willing to send you. They will always say some sh*t about you being "too young" or "it rarely affects women of your age". So more and more people under the age of routine smear testing are asking their GPs about getting it done. I don't see that as idiotic? Blame the NHS. Instead of offering sex changes to faggots and tit jobs to annorexics on the NHS perhaps they should just lower the routine smear test age.

Well, concidering you aren't routinely offered them in this country until you are 25 makes the average person think "cool, I have nothing to worry about until then." Only way you can get one before then is to demand your GP to refer you to one and not always will he or she be so willing to send you. They will always say some sh*t about you being "too young" or "it rarely affects women of your age". So more and more people under the age of routine smear testing are asking their GPs about getting it done. I don't see that as idiotic? Blame the NHS. Instead of offering sex changes to faggots and tit jobs to annorexics on the NHS perhaps they should just lower the routine smear test age.
*Appreciates the point of this post*

Good point.But,Your GP is right, it does rarely affect younger women. The difference with Jade is that she contracted the HPV through unprotected sex with a large amount of people.And so if you're that sexually active, it's pretty stupid not to be aware of getting yourself checked out every once in a while.I appreciate your point though, the large majority are ignorant of it's importance.

Good point.But,Your GP is right, it does rarely affect younger women. The difference with Jade is that she contracted the HPV through unprotected sex with a large amount of people.And so if you're that sexually active, it's pretty stupid not to be aware of getting yourself checked out every once in a while.I appreciate your point though, the large majority are ignorant of it's importance.
Jade ain't going to be the only young female that's been putting herself about alot, so for the rest of the slags out there they should be more aware of the risk now also.On another note, I feel sorry for Jade and don't disagree with her going all out to earn as much money as she can before she goes. Like ceazy was saying, it's her job. Her work is the newspapers, tv interviews, photoshoots etc. If she worked in an office and wanted to work all the overtime possible before she died people wouldn't be saying a thing.

I don't believe you're comparing Jade consistently selling details of her life to the public, and now doing so because she's going to die, to a woman who works in an office and is told she has months to live working overtime to feed her kids.I refuse to believe you're drawing a comparison.

I don't believe you're comparing Jade consistently selling details of her life to the public, and now doing so because she's going to die, to a woman who works in an office and is told she has months to live working overtime to feed her kids.I refuse to believe you're drawing a comparison.
Well why not?I don't think she cares that the public know every detail of her life. That is what her job entails and who can knock her if she wants to make as much as she possibly can to leave her two children? I think she is concerned more about her kids bank accounts and welfare more than the fact some members of the public find it immoral she is "making money out of having cancer" and rightly so. I'd do the same too if I were her and I am sure as sh*t you would do too.

Well why not?I don't think she cares that the public know every detail of her life. That is what her job entails and who can knock her if she wants to make as much as she possibly can to leave her two children? I think she is concerned more about her kids bank accounts and welfare more than the fact some members of the public find it immoral she is "making money out of having cancer" and rightly so. I'd do the same too if I were her and I am sure as sh*t you would do too.
she was always in the media.. why should it be any different now? she should lock herself indoors and cry herself to death?the media whores around her are just in it for the money ... more than jade. i disliked the attn at first but when i read that theres been a huge increase in young women getting screened for cancer.. thats the positive thing to come out of it as it will save others. and her children are provided for..

That's not relevant.Who gives a flying f*ck about my moral views on what she's doing.I'm saying you can't put her situation, knowing the person she is, and worth, on the same level as someone who wouldn't have the priviledge of being able to sell their wedding photos for £700,000.And in your last statement, that's air.

This sh*t has pissed me off to such an extent i dont even know where to beginIve had 3 close mates mums all die from cancer in as many months and had some of my family die from it and all you hear about is jade goody and how shes sellin her cancer struggle to the press and how shes selling their wedding to them and sh*tf*ck*ng disgrace how the country can care so much for someone who has ashamed themseleves enough times..especially when they dont know the person and has done f*ck all good for anyoneIm not even sayin it that everyonehas cancer should get such a fuss or that nobody should care about jade goody but for f*ck sake it is ridiculous

This sh*t has pissed me off to such an extent i dont even know where to beginIve had 3 close mates mums all die from cancer in as many months and had some of my family die from it and all you hear about is jade goody and how shes sellin her cancer struggle to the press and how shes selling their wedding to them and sh*tf*ck*ng disgrace how the country can care so much for someone who has ashamed themseleves enough times..especially when they dont know the person and has done f*ck all good for anyoneIm not even sayin it that everyonehas cancer should get such a fuss or that nobody should care about jade goody but for f*ck sake it is ridiculous
couldnt agree more with u people die of cancer everyday and jus because its sumone dats been on tv a couple times itz all of a sudden a big deal

You man are actually f*cked stillsomeone is dying her children will be motherless for most of their lives and yet people have a problem if she wants to help them live the best they can when she isnt aroundnot like she is gonna take some dough to her grave or nuttinsome stupidness stillf*ck cancer and I feel for her and her family still

no1 is forcing you to buy newspapers or magasines with her in. obv-ly some people are interested in her otherwise there wouldnt be any media attention at all. I agree with what some1 said before; she was in the media b4 she had cancer so why should now be any different. I cant stand the girl personally, but fair do's to her, shes going to be dead soon and she is trying to raise money for her kids... its what anyone with a brain would do if you were in her position.

for u to read the article that shows u took intrest thou... and if ur friends mums were famous it would make the news.. if people care thats there problem why are u getting vex..

LOOW IT MAN, If U Laugh Ur Dumbjade called Shilpa Popeydom or what ever ye but.... i swear we have all made fun of other cultures and other peoples race sum point of are lives ... this dont mean sh*t on here but i wish her all the best
I wouldn't say Jade was a racist either. Her family were ignorant, not cause they were malicious, but because they didn't realize they were offensive. Jade's mum asking Shilpa did she live in shack... it wasn't a piss take, she was being geniune... it was an innocent ignorance. The media and general public went over the top as per usual. I think what Thunder Clap means is... JADES PUBLIC REALITY SHOW format... is how she MAKES HER LIVING. Its her JOB. So Jade putting herself out there, gets her money for her kids... and also publicity for her... and cancer. Not that cancer really needs it, but lets be honest now, atleast there are people out there who have taken tests because of Jades unfortunate state. So whatever the case... it won't matter how much money or publicity Jade has, cause she won't be here to get it.

for u to read the article that shows u took intrest thou... and if ur friends mums were famous it would make the news.. if people care thats there problem why are u getting vex..
Who said i read the articles?Everytime i turn on the tv and the news is on all i hear about is her, when i go to buy a paper in the mornin her mug is on the front page, when i listen to the radio shes on the news..its f*ck*ng annoyinYou know she just wants people to feel sorry for her, i remember seein one of the cover stories on heat or some sh*t like that when she first started loosin her hair which was just a "look at me, give me sympathy, i have cancer" when there are plenty of other people all on the same boat but are being strong instead of selling every hardship she comes to during her spellNow im not sayin she deserves it but i know plenty of people that said when the story first came about "bet its a publicity stunt" and im sure the majority of people on here heard or maybe even said it..just because shes been in the media before for being a c*nt and everyone dis liked her now theyre puttin her in there twice over and everyone is feelin sorry for her, f*ck that, shes done nothing for no1 except cry, complain and be a f*ck*ng idiot (this is before she had cancer) all over them magazines and now everyones actin like you cant say a bad word about herShe loves the media attention and is using something as dreadful as cancer to capitalise on it, its a disgrace