So Jade Goody is terminal

Da Luv Doc

I feel sorry for you. Really.You are the biggest hypocrite on these forums. Because you moan when it happens to a Muslim and yet curse and laugh when it happens to a non-Muslim.You are quite extreme with your views and it is people like you that need God's forgiveness BAD, REAL BAD.Do not preach hypocrite until you have changed your ways
why should i give a f*ck about some next man in a next country
u talk bare sh*t. Trying to justify ur sh*t attitude to life with ur ridiculous generalisations.
the face of white dehumanisation
LOLTbh, it usually is the case that white people do care more of something bads happening to a white person and I hate whats happened in Gaza, hate Israel for all the sh*t they did there, killing off innocent people, trying to stangle Gaza till the people become so anxious to get out from that small space that Israel will probably do someing 10x worse, which is sickening.But allow Jade man dying of that is not cool.Though if it's true she was warned many times about she could get cancer, she's dumb.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's not.The smear test happens as a matter of course.I have never liked people who received undue attention for being good for nothing. You tell me what this woman has contributed to Society? Apart from being a vulgar, crude, self obsessed, loudmouth, obnoxious, promiscuous, racist?Like I said, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.But I deplore the level of coverage and sympathy for her. As if a terminal illness hasn't taken someone close to all of us, and as if it is sudden justification for the person she is. No, sorry.
powerful

Cant believe people have to go this low just to try and get a 'lol' on a forum
I don't care for jade, but anyone with terminal cancer deserves some level of sympathy and respect. She's had her share of media storms. But when you actually look at her life, she's lived (albeit under the media spotlight) no different to the average thick essex chick

Cant believe people have to go this low just to try and get a 'lol' on a forum
I don't care for jade, but anyone with terminal cancer deserves some level of sympathy and respect. She's had her share of media storms. But when you actually look at her life, she's lived (albeit under the media spotlight) no different to the average thick essex chick

Some awful stuff said in this thread. Truly awful
Do you know what the joke thing this? Half of these people using negative words are the type that walk road thinking they are bad mans and will not long be in prison or dead. The other half are the ones unhappy with their own lives so they have nothing better to do but run everyone else's life down so they can feel better about themselves.If you are a positive person, you will hardly ever have anything negative to say about yourself or anyone else.I am now a positive person and that's why I can really see how dark these forums actually are and I am considering not even bothering to come back because I don't want to be pulled down.Seriously.People here need to fix up with their views and show some respect. Acting like some 12 year olds that just got dial up for the first time.

Conspiracy theory alert:Has anyone ever actually seen someone with cancer go through chemotherapy treatment? Im sure at least a couple of you have.Now the thing that usually stands out most is the hair loss that Jade is obviously suffering but wait a second, why does Jade still have her eyebrows?Ive known a few people who went through the chemotherapy process and all them if I rememeber correctly had no hair on their head whatsoever.Publicity stunt Jade??? I wouldnt put it past her tbh since we all know she's a talentless waste of space.Im not tryin to disrespect Jade but what grace is it that still has her on our tv screens?Expect a miraculous recovery and a ressurection of her career

id love it if she was bullshitting theyd have the first public hanging

You don't always lose your eyebrows.Someone having chemo don't even lose every hair on their head, though they tend to shave it to spare the heart wrenching experience and sheer inconvenience of it falling out in massive clumps. Also, I don't know if you have noticed but I swear Jades eyebrows are tattoo'd on anyway. And yes, most beauty salons offer temporary make up or eyebrow tattoos.

You don't always lose your eyebrows.Someone having chemo don't even lose every hair on their head, though they tend to shave it to spare the heart wrenching experience and sheer inconvenience of it falling out in massive clumps. Also, I don't know if you have noticed but I swear Jades eyebrows are tattoo'd on anyway. And yes, most beauty salons offer temporary make up or eyebrow tattoos.
Defo didnt know this cos well NO HOMO

I think this is all f*ck*ng utter ridiculous. How the f*ck can they lift Jack Tweeds bail conditions so he can marry her. If I had asked "oh my wife to be has cancer and can I go marry her and lift my curfew" They'd tell me where to go. How the f*ck can it be justifiable for him to be let off? This Justice system is a laughing stock.

Shall we get the violins out for black people?It doesn't matter who it is. I know nuff of the man dem that got to come out and sh*t for their Mother's funerals and stuff.Stop playing the race card to seek sympathy you maggots and also, you are being very ignorant towards white people with what you say so consider our feelings please!Thank you.

But seriously, who cares? Quit going on like you wouldn't do the same.I don't really care for Jade much, I've never been interested in her, though I am sympathetic towards her at this time as it must be HORRID to be told you only have a certain amount of weeks left to live. No one should go through that.She's only trying to make sure her kids have a nest egg. Her JOB is reality TV, as much as you hate her that is her job. No matter how bored you are of hearing about her, there are people out there who buy into her life. She aint going to be around to enjoy all this money she is "making from her illness" so it aint greed is it?Besides, she's done alot more than "make money" out of it. She's made thousands of young women take their smear tests seriously. Including myself.