ViP2GAMING

Creed Diskenth

Uploading 1 more ATM, then that is the lot for today..
Over the next 7 days look out for:
- 'The Best of ViP2GAMING'
- Bo5 Series 2
- My own 1v1 compilation

I'm still looking for people to produce some instrumental music for our videos, so if you are interested let me know..

Guest Medic

murks: i never saw no bleep test meng, my bad son. :(

Dont have it Murks, saying he doesnt spectate you cos your sh*t.

He was alive you dumb c*nt.

Feelings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just read through the Machinima directors handbook and I have a couple queries.

ADDITIONAL MACHINIMA.COM REQUIREMENT:

You need to credit the engine in which your video was created. You can get instructions on how to do this by visiting the games website.

What does this mean because I have seen a number of Fifa videos and no reference of this..

Also, they talk about submitting the video as 640x360 and Windows Media format and other specifics, if you use Adobe Premiere for editing. However, I've got my own settings which are different to their 'requirements' so I don't know if I can use them?

I don't think you need to worry about the part in the quote.

I think the directors handbook is old and some parts need updating.

But 640x360 is the minimum res they will allow. Just render your vid in hd 1280x720 or whatever you normaly use. Aslong as the aspect ratio is 16:9.

I've finished the video but when I render it, there's a green blank in a couple of places that last for a second or two.

Looks like this

qzg1hl.jpg

Need to correct this then I can upload it.. :unsure:

I've already rendered the project in Adobe Premiere again and then in this program, After Effects but it didn't make a difference.

When I watch the video made from just Adobe Premiere, the green blank doesn't occur.

The Best of ViP2GAMING FIFA 10 Clubs compilation.

Submitting a slightly altered version to Machinima today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNAc1YWSRc

Watch in HD.

Feedback is appreciated, particularly areas for improvement.

Who's going to deal Goal of the Season?

I'll start sorting that footage today, couple of us should collaborate IMO.

Is it possible to do a Best of ViP2GAMING for another game like SF?

Could generate a lot of views seeing as SF is more popular?

• Upvote 5

Props again, I watched it a few times when I got in today. Like the editing on the intro, and the free kick section at the end.

Beats are nice, intro/outro's the best one.

How was the machinima version without the commentary?

The Best of ViP2GAMING FIFA 10 Clubs compilation.Submitting a slightly altered version to Machinima today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNAc1YWSRc

Watch in HD.Feedback is appreciated, particularly areas for improvement.Who's going to deal Goal of the Season?I'll start sorting that footage today, couple of us should collaborate IMO.Is it possible to do a Best of ViP2GAMING for another game like SF?Could generate a lot of views seeing as SF is more popular?

sik still..

Props again, I watched it a few times when I got in today. Like the editing on the intro, and the free kick section at the end.

Beats are nice, intro/outro's the best one.

How was the machinima version without the commentary?

I was out most of Saturday so I din't get a chance to do it. (Stayed up late Friday to do the version for our channel)

Going to do it tomorrow but I realised that some bits are extended due to the use of replay footage which is slightly slower than gameplay footage or in some cases the combination of the two.

So it might not fit.

Contemplating playing about with the speed of some of the clips at specific points to enhance the effect.

I think it will lose it's edge without the commentary TBH but I'll see, if it does then I'm just going to do the skills one for Machinima instead of our channel as that wouldn't benefit from commentary anyway.

:Y: you lot for the props.