jamaican women arguing>>>>>>>>

carpedeum

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderately funny at first, but then descended into a sad reflection of primitive Jamaican society.
Dr. 001 Thank God your Jamaican & you understand them. We were finding it very hard to make sense of what their saying.:rolleyes:
What are you talking about scoobs? Dont know where you lot get so bright all of a sudden like say your gen. wasnt tryna be Jamaican. Its like you lot forget your history truesay you lot swamp the UK now.My point was you are reading too much into it. Its like when people link whinin with men to being a slag. Thats just dancing and this is just a Jamaican cussinDont even care if you were joking; get your cheap lulz elsewhereEDIT:
Pyroradio.com: As an elder in the business, what do you think of the content that the younger Dancehall artists are currently putting out?Anthony B: Hear what takes place in the Dancehall: there’s a lot of beef in the dancehall with artists against one another. People around the world may not know about but people closer to the music know about it. You will get one artist that says, ‘Shoot him in his face, and me kill him make him dead’. But that song will go around the world and people don’t know that is an artist saying it to another artist, they just think this is the song the person is putting out, not that it is a song for an opponent. They’re looking at it like he is saying ‘Kill that boy’, but not know it was directed at an individual who is an opponent. Jamaican people are not going to say this is violent, they see it as they are talking to each other. In Jamaica, we call people all types of names to put each other down. So when you call all these names on record and they go out there, someone from another community will pick it up and say he’s talking about us. But he is not talking about the other community, he is just branding that individual.
The rest can be interpreted to back my point but I cant be arsed to go on a long ting

what would posses u to bend over like that in the middle of an argument? baffling.
Its seen as disrespecting the person. Same way how Iraqi's use sole of shoes which can be seen as baffling, in Jamaica they basically saying you arent worthy of talking to meEven further back, some women would drop their skirts lol. The most respectable granny would rock it out over that

Its just 2 people cussin. Over here girls say "You f*ckin whore/joong/slag" they say "Go suck ya mada yu dutty stinkin..."Dont see the big deal. Yeah women shouldnt speak like that, but they do.
c/s
Moderately funny at first, but then descended into a sad reflection of primitive Jamaican society.
Dr. 001 Thank God your Jamaican & you understand them. We were finding it very hard to make sense of what their saying.:rolleyes:
the f*ck*ng irony,

CO SIGNf*ck*ng animals _____>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jamaican women (1s like the hoars in the vid anyway)
tbhBladerunner I don't care what you say some of the things you lot deem "tradition" is just not on.In Bob Marleys time I doubt violence would be so prevailent in music, same way with shoobz, oversexuality, whorish dress codes etc.Obv Im not from JA but still, some atics can't be pardoned as "tradition", thats like an Pakistani man saying "training suicide bombers is tradition" just because it has become the norm in the contry.

CO SIGNf*ck*ng animals _____>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jamaican women (1s like the hoars in the vid anyway)
tbhBladerunner I don't care what you say some of the things you lot deem "tradition" is just not on.In Bob Marleys time I doubt violence would be so prevailent in music, same way with shoobz, oversexuality, whorish dress codes etc.Obv Im not from JA but still, some atics can't be pardoned as "tradition", thats like an Pakistani man saying "training suicide bombers is tradition" just because it has become the norm in the contry.
What do you mean plyr?I'm the one that said what you're saying first.

lol that example isnt good cos the part in bold isnt true

I just clocked Dr 001 is numero.Forgot the guy thinks if your not Jamaican or of Jamaican descent, your some how automatically incapable of understanding Jamaican culture/language/dialect etc & feels the need to school vipers like we are all intellectually challenged. *Leaves thread*