The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

I dont get it, I would go to a park in a suit aswell on a lunch break or suttin. but I dont get it :/

on lunch break? u a office boy or suttin? faggot

Nar my job role is suttin like 'baller baller', however if I was to move back into something different it would involve 1. a suit and tie (man aint on no sweaty painter/builder/physical labour money) 2. designated lunch breaks as per legal requirements

Feel sorry for the sweatshop mandem hold tite blinx them metal workers from sheffield coming home all grubby an sh*t eating lunch with one hand while welding with the other :Y:

won the entire argument. no worthy comeback has been posted.

why u lickin woodpeckers arse 4 u f*ckin scruff

I dont get it, I would go to a park in a suit aswell on a lunch break or suttin. but I dont get it :/

Nar my job role is suttin like 'baller baller', however if I was to move back into something different it would involve 1. a suit and tie (man aint on no sweaty painter/builder/physical labour money) 2. designated lunch breaks as per legal requirements

Feel sorry for the sweatshop mandem hold tite blinx them metal workers from sheffield coming home all grubby an sh*t eating lunch with one hand while welding with the other :Y:

im nt

You got gassed, chatted bare crap, didn't really send.

im nt

You got gassed, chatted bare crap, didn't really send.

how woz i chattin crap doe? dat woodpecker lad is any victim on road

bang bang no hangover gang

that bacardi f*cked me up almost threw up

lol

me and my mate done a bottle of wiskey - mostly straight.

downing straight spirits >>>>>>> ____________

worries me how easy it is now

then onto the vodka, but I paced myself luckily

still at radio waiting on dj scope man is taking the piss im gonna duck out in a bit (well he is not taking the piss i a more of a parrers)

yo ego merky asked me to get the audio for yesterdays show I have put it on my usb i WILL RIP IT AND UPLOAD IT DURING the week

ne1 coming fridge bar brought half bottle of appletons rum and had put me in the mood

I love life always makes me smile