The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

drugs and drink tbh

That's a f*cked mixture.

What drugs?

weed and pure coca not a coke head but I appreciate good drugs when they r about man dem just come back from Bolivia and has the twisters and has set me back a peice I would never buy cocaine from ne man in this country ever just putting that out b4 I get pm's but I appreciate good quality which I know this is

drugs and drink tbh

That's a f*cked mixture.

What drugs?

weed and pure coca not a coke head but I appreciate good drugs when they r about man dem just come back from Bolivia and has the twisters and has set me back a peice I would never buy cocaine from ne man in this country ever just putting that out b4 I get pm's but I appreciate good quality which I know this is

How do you whats pure an what is'nt?

birthday weekend

good night last night, slept most of today recovering

tonight = pretty much the same as last night

2moro - going to my brothers daytime, going for a meal at night with my friend

Its too heated tonight, just went Club 108 in Enfield Town for a friend's birthday and kicked within like 10 mins. The irritability due to combination of hayfever and overheatedness got to me quick, wasn't in the mood for raving either.

Tomorrow I'm just gonna chill, hopefully catch up with some people, hopefully get myself together to start progress for next week.

Sunday I have work 1-9 :/.

tonight is gonna be a maddness.

we got a 16 seater minibus, a taxi, 2 drivers and 2 spotters. we are gonna hit t in the park and come 11 when people are leaving me and my boy are gonna find jobs for the drivers. they have been successfully charging between 5 and 20 quid per head for journeys already last night and today but they need spotters. its gonna be pishing it down with rain and people will need lifts home :Y:

also gonna take some bottles of booze and cheap umbrellas to sell.

then hopefully hit the club in glasgow at 1am to see carl cox.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Last nite - wasted my time going out!

Today - had a lil bbq as we do every sunny saturday, grandparents frm JA are over. So jus jamming in my garden right now.

Gonna go out 2 to Tippa's house thing in brixton.

Sunday - domestics and naps.

in changi airport in singapore atm just touched from indonesia, got a 7 hour flight to dubai then a connecting flight to london, another 7 hours

long journey but slyly i like chilling on the plane though, emirates airline is sick

Guest Triple XXX

yesterday the highlight of my day was chinese food

today i woke up at like 9am n painted the whole house, finished at like 2pm

tommorow? f*ck knows ill apply to a couple jobs and watch two and a half men or something