SF4 = Ruining my life.

Eskay Jones

I need to go somewhere see somebody about this.Ive missed countless days at work, it has slowly taken over my life, everything i do is governed by SF4 rules, just playing around with my girlfriend she must've hit me on the arm as a joke, i nearly gave her a tiger uppercut + HK + Tiger knee,. how long will this period of maddness last?

I need to go somewhere see somebody about this.Ive missed countless days at work, it has slowly taken over my life, everything i do is governed by SF4 rules, just playing around with my girlfriend she must've hit me on the arm as a joke, i nearly gave her a tiger uppercut + HK + Tiger knee,. how long will this period of maddness last?
i loledi took a day off too...just the one thoughglad I'm not as bad as you thoughsome days through work I have the urge to play it though

i don't really buy beat em ups, the last one i was fully hooked on was tekken 3,but SF4 has gripped me differentlyone night i was proper fighting my sleep to play it, wrists hurting, thumb on the verge of blistering, suddenly i thought 'wtf am i doing?'' and went to bedain't played it since i got killzone tho.

LOLLogan is the biggest fiend.To prove it, set your alarm to 4am, turn on your 360 quickly and go to your friends list, and it will say by his name STREET FIGHTER IV: TRAINING MODE".It can only be for that hurricane/dragon punch combo he does and momochi does because if he is practicing how to jump back and shoot fireballs and play chicken then he has lost.