FAO: Drivers

_aMk_

I'm looking to start driving lessons finally, but I don't know who to go with though. I hear BSM and the AA and that are sh*tI've been looking at 1st class driving and Brittania school of driving, anyone use them before?can you recommended me any good instructors that aren't too expensive?Croydon area by the way...

Guest Lemons
BSM were pretty good in my experience, flexible with times etc.
How many lessons did you have?
I did 10 hours with BSM, then I did a crashcourse thing (weekend course) in Clacton to get it over with speedyspeedyfast.

Guest Wu-Tang

BSM are too expensive, don't botherI had 10 1 hour lessonsits like £25.50 a lesson, or if you block book its...£23.50 some bullshitbut, they have good instructorsJust find somewhere cheap

I had sh*t loads of lessons 'cause i never attempted to do my theory first so i was driving for a month without doing that. After a month, booked my test and it was a 3 month waiting list so i was taking lessons every week. Failed first time so i had another 2 months to wait but only did a couple of lessons before my test.These lessons were killing me. Now i have finished it im having alot of left over money.

took 5 lessons with some local dude. copped a banger and thought my self best way to save Pee TBH. But roads is gettin too hot. so, I'll be doing my test pretty soon. I have booked 2/3 double lessons just to kick the bad habits. I want to nail this sh*t once and for all.By the way have got a international to fall back on just incase.

http://www.1stclassdriving.co.uk/Check them out.They have driving schools all over, lessons are £20. The 2 instructors I had were good.Plus, this site says if you live in certain borough you can get a lessons for £10, probably the first. Croydon is one of those boroughs.But essentially, it will be a trial and error ting. You will have to hope that you get a good instructor.

Try going with someone other people you know have been with and can say they are reliable. My mate was with one guy and it was gone 20+ lessons and he hadn't even done a manoeuvre
d*ckhead ting.Your mate needs to hot up that instructor and tell him he will take the money elsewhere if he keeps trying to boy it.One old instructor I had would tell me to do a manouver, when I didn't do it properly he would tell me that we would do it again properly next week. He did this two or three times. I only realised how he was boying me when I had lessons in Coventy and the isntructor made me do it until I had it locked down.

• 2 weeks later...
Try going with someone other people you know have been with and can say they are reliable. My mate was with one guy and it was gone 20+ lessons and he hadn't even done a manoeuvre
d*ckhead ting.Your mate needs to hot up that instructor and tell him he will take the money elsewhere if he keeps trying to boy it.One old instructor I had would tell me to do a manouver, when I didn't do it properly he would tell me that we would do it again properly next week. He did this two or three times. I only realised how he was boying me when I had lessons in Coventy and the isntructor made me do it until I had it locked down.
LMAO