INHERITANCE = WHEN TRUE COLOURS COME OUT

Goddaz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

standard thing with indian fam
:!: So this has happened with my step-family.My dad was basically going to inherit his fathers place in Dubai, along with 100K for me and my brothers. Long story short, my dad's sister-in-law persuaded his dad to give that all to her family when he was in his vunerable, ill state. So in the end, the will was changed and our family received nothing. This fued lasted for so long.

the f*ckery has started before my grandma has even passedim meant to inherit her yardwas put on paper n thatwills gone missingand other than my mum and one other aunt, everyone else(elder wise) is trying to badmind me outta getting the yardwhich after 2 years of all this going on, i dont even think i want in on anymore...

I just know that when my parents go I will handle it all much better as the eldest, plus there is no animosity in my fam, we're so tight knit.
That's what a lot of ppl think. My Dad's mate, his long-term partner died recently in a car crash, and her heroin-addicted brothers, who have been bailed out by him numerous times are now trying to claim her flat (she never wrote a will and hadn't changed the mortgage) and get him booted out. Don't be so naive as to think u won't get snaked by even ur closest fam, leave nothing to chance.

iight this is a perfect topic for mewhen my grandpops died he left a will with a bit of money.. not much.. but money was dereANYWAY supposidly he changed it at the last moment before he died to give everything to me and my mum.Now my mum has 4 half brothers and 1 full brother. They was not happy with this. Thus they found SOME kinda fault with the will and took us to court.Bare in mind...these lot have MONEY already... they have 2 houses and cottages and sh*t... yet we still live in the bits but they wanted the money. Anyway they won the case and all share out the money between them and then gave us some SMALL share of the money then told us "well we took the stuff in his house and we could sell that to get the same amount of money" CHATTING sh*t basically. It's not even a ting where the money was the most important ting, at the end of the day that was their dad *my grandads* last wishes and they are so f*ck*ng greedy that they couldn't even allow him to have that.Anyway... i haven't talked to that side of the family since then.... If i saw them on road... boy.

theres too many man too many many man for any of my fam to think they are guna eat off my grandmas iv been shown is that im getting a jewellry hook up an im content, they hav had feuds over pirate dishes so when it comes to land sharing im not involvedPlus my dads yards are getting sucked by my stepmum most likley, i can even smell that one. If i get the big yard in bexleyheath il turn into a family home as a way of connecting all my bros n sisters

No one close to me has died tbh. Me and my brothers all have diffrent dad's but I'm sure we will keep it civil if anything were to happen to my Mum.Only kids must have it bare easy though
Sometimes when disputes happen it's not only about the money. Say your mum left your brothers a load of stuff and left you next to nothing. You're going to feel pretty pissed off; and alot of people would actually spend money in court knowing full well they're spending more than what they could possibly get just out of principle.

My dads bredrin an his 2 brothers inherited their parents house...one of them 3 floor Clapham houses...an cos they couldnt agree they sold the house an split the money. One of the brothers is a drug addict so u kno he wanted the money. Now the house is worth over a mil and they sold it for suttin silly like 300K.

f*ck inhertance to be honest if its money then cool ill take my cut if i have been allocated one if not sod gettin involved in any of that sh*t.if its a house boy to be honest if i live alone i dont want it if im sharing with people unless it get sold by someone that the dead person has electected to deal with the matter.

boyits when a will aint written when things get UGLY
Yes. My great grandad used to own quiet a few shops and houses in Sierra Leone and he promised to leave them to my nan and her sisters when he died. When he died his wife (my nan's step mum) took them all and shared them out between HER kids, leaving my nan and her sister's out cold.Karma's a bitch though. Her grandkids are in England now struggling.

boyits when a will aint written when things get UGLY
Yes. My great grandad used to own quiet a few shops and houses in Sierra Leone and he promised to leave them to my nan and her sisters when he died. When he died his wife (my nan's step mum) took them all and shared them out between HER kids, leaving my nan and her sister's out cold.Karma's a bitch though. Her grandkids are in England now struggling.
What did the grandkids do to deserve rotten lifes? Karma doesn't exist. The word you're looking for is coincidence.

My family have been known to argue over a lot of silly thingsNever moneyWhen my Grandma died she left her house to her kidsSince that house holds a lot of memories for EVERYONE in the family they decided they werent gonna sell it outside the familyThey agreed to sell it to one of my aunties minus her cutThen split the moneyAll her grandchildren got to take something out of the houseI took the microwave

so basically if a man dont do a will and his tings go to whoever fights and argues the mostor he does a will and he is damned and bound for karma if he leaves someone out?smhto be honest this is why some people end up giving their sh*t away to strangersnas done said it about people that sit down waiting for cash to fall out of the sky all ya life.but everyone is different i got an aunt that spent a whole LIFE TIME going back and forth to court to win a case against some guy about a house WHOLE LIFE she in her sixties nowkmtwould of had a better life if she just let that sh*t go and start again tbh same for anyone going out of their way to get a dead persons posessionsvultures