Eskay Jones

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get De Ja Vu a lot these days.
never walk through batty mans legs
LOLstill avoid sometimesim tlking sharp turnings
c/srather look like some prick squeezin through the gap between the pole and the wall
THESE.And when I step on a snail, I have to step on another one to even it outSometimes I spend the whole day feverishly waiting for the moment to find another one to step on

never walk through batty mans legs
I walk through them, but I cross my fingers. I dunno why I do t, I just remember at school people saying you have to cross your fingers when you walk through battyman's legs and for some reason I still do it.I'm not superstitious, but I wont walk under a ladder out of fear that it might fall on me

I got bare. Never walk on 3 drainsNever walk under a signpost thats covering the pavement kinda thingNever put new shoes on a table Never walk under a ladder& I got this weird one where when Im walking I try and get things on the outside of my foot, like say theres chewing gum on the floor when Im stepping I try and get it on the left of my left foot, not the inside lol. More an OCD than anything. Same with counting. I have to count everything, or if I start reading a poster thats on a bus or on the tube I have to read it all even if its about sh*t.

• 5 months later...