petrol

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest WAVESURFER
£15 a week is too much.. you should spend £30 a month.
What are you basing that figure on though lol????Certain man.
i'm just saying innit.. if i was him i'd spend £30 a month if anything.. he's spending £60 a month so he might as well half that figure..
the first post said 15 a day.nd how r u gonna jus say 'ye he should jus half that' with nothing to base ur answer on.this post is the culminating proof of everything bad ever said about u.
:lol:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who drives on the red light?and how ,many miles can u go forme i aint risked it yetas soon as the red light comes up i fill upbut certain man get 20 miles on the red light
My friend can get another 50 miles out. However, that's in a 1.2 clio.

Probs cause your driving 100mph in the ends.
not eveni do drive a bit fast thoughon a406 is 110/120 stait therenight time drivin is the oneclear road infront of ui try perfecting my gear changin in order to go faster
SMHWe know it's not straight all the way seeing as there are so many speed cameras but it's kinda dumb driving at that speed don't you think?

Guest Triple XXX

doin 100 on that road to southen at 1am f*cked on pills >>>________________everything jus slows down aroundn that was wen i couldnt get my whip past 4th gear(i think it was 100, mighta been 80)either way was a sick experience

Probs cause your driving 100mph in the ends.
not eveni do drive a bit fast thoughon a406 is 110/120 stait therenight time drivin is the oneclear road infront of ui try perfecting my gear changin in order to go faster
SMHWe know it's not straight all the way seeing as there are so many speed cameras but it's kinda dumb driving at that speed don't you think?
obivoiusly slow down for themdid u no the cameras after the stow exit dont work

There's waaaaaay too many cameras on the a406.I used to drive fast and accelerate and brake quickly in my first 18 months of driving.Bit more consevative now although i do still have a need for speed.
bare of them don't work /you can go them speeds easily if you know which cameras to slow down fordo it on a daily basis.but 50 on the middle lane if you want to save petrol>

Camera between Ilford and Barking junction DOESNT work (both directions)Camera between Redbridge and ilford doesnt work but they just put a new one in just after the old one (in the last month)...not sure if if works yetdont f*ck around with that camera just after the barking junction on the flyover going towards the A13 coz that worksand the camera just after walthamstow (next to the Ikea) going towards wood green WORKS